Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana & Redbull

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Mar 19, 2011.

1. #1 PeacefulStoner, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011
    Its a quarter after one and i'm by myself bored so i was thinking i'd smoke a bowl. Only thing is i'm yawning a lot and i'm tired and i don't want to smoke and pass out 2 seconds after smoking. So what would happen if i drank a redbull then smoked or smoked then drank a redbull, either way. I got a redbull in my fridge that i bought earlier and forgot about.

So what do you think? :smoke:

Edit: I guess i'll just smoke and watch a movie or something, no caffeine

2. Caffiene while high is a buzzkill

3. yeah monster = yummy but kills ur buzz hardcore bro

4. Just smoke and go take a nice relaxing bath (not a shower) then get out and chill for a few minutes why you let your blood cool down, then go to sleep. Just smoke enough to last you for about 45 minutes.

5. Nah I still get high after caffeine, I would down it before cause it takes a little to start working. Drink a glass of water then too, it'll help a lot... I mean if you're trying to stay up.

6. Hmmm... what about coffee?:confused_2:

7. If you're curious why not just try it?

Also if you do end up falling asleep then so what? I'm sure you'll have some damn good sleep.
    :smoke:

8. Don't wanna kill my high though

9. Ahhhh I see. Try the redbull. :) Can't hurt.

10. Do this.

And after you are out find a movie. plug movie in get stoned. lay down watch movie and crash for 10-12 hours. :smoke:

11. actually, sometimes when i have a late night smoke sess, i drink a monster while smoking a joint, it actually intesifies my high, but hey maybe its just in my head :smoking:

12. Dude just smoke and play video games or dance to some dubstep.

13. Caffeine doesn't affect my high, dont know what you guys are talking about lol

14. Why not? Although I drink tons and tons of coffee everyday so I might be biased, caffeine while high is so good.

15. You'd be better off with soda. Shit keeps you awake and doesn't kill your buzz like those energy drinks will.

16. thats wat i'm sayin lol

17. Trees and 5 Hour.

18. take a cold shower, thatll wake you up more than caffeine

19. chian smoke a pack of lucky strikes thatll keep you up