Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Quotes/Statements

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tubbytoga, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Everyone has a favorite quote or statement that they like to use whether stoned or not, what's yours?? Talk about anything from a movie, song, video game, nickelodeon, book, magazine, short story, something you made up, something someone else made up, an ANYTHING just share it.

One of the things me and my friends always say is about one of our other friends named Scott. We'll just be standin around playin hacky sac, when someone al of a sudden says "Hey....did ya hear about Scott... and the penis?" Sounds gay but funny as shit.

2. if someone asks me if i want to blaze or do anything really i'll sometimes say, " you know im down to blaze a pound" from that Luniz song.

3. i'll say "we're so high man" then one of my friends'll say "we're not low". :D

....harold and kumar:smoke:

4. this is an inside joke, but ill explain it
    we'll all just look at each other, and then someone will blurt out "you know that was just parsley right" and we all just laugh, lol

its b/c one of my friends, we tricked into thinking he was smoking weed, when he was just smoking parsley, and he started to act all high and shit, lol, it was so funny, but kinda mean, oh well, lol

another thing well say is
    "we just stood there and stared"
    lol
    b/c last weekend, we were in the woods toking, at like 12 midnight, and we walk out laughing and shit, and we see this guy walking his dog, and we back up alittle and just stare at him for like a minute, and just bust out laughing. it was so funny, one of my friends was hidding behind his own hands, and i was just standing there with my arms in the air, lol. then my friend goes, "okay everyone turn right" and we all turn left, lol
    it was funny shit, we were high as hell.

5. once my friend cody, who never smokes weed, smoked with me and a group of our friends. we all put in for an eighth between 5 of us, this was way back in the day when an eighth would last a lonnggg time, and we just kept on smoking bowl after bowl after bowl. eventually, cody started to trip the fuck out, i mean he was seein shit and later he puked from smoking too much. anyways, while we were smoking, after about 4 bowls or so, he just keeps staring at me with his mouth wide open and his eyes big as apples. i look over at him, and i say "what the fuck are you lookin at?"
    and he curls up on the couch, and screams at me
    YOUR A VAMPIRE!!

so thats my favorite.

6. "I've had enough of this popsicle stand!"

[​IMG]

7. Me and my friend have a bunch of dumbass things we say. One time my friend had one of the devil dogs or something like that. After he offered me one I just asked serious as shit. "is it filled with hoho material." We say that a lot now.

"back to high"
    Pretti gay but "trippin cock"

The gayest thing my friend ever said; so we were blazen and I said nothin better. To add onto it and making a funny ass comment he said "nothin betta than smokin in a sweata"

8. when i smoke i frequently loose my fett, or the feeling of them. so my friends always like bro what are you doing and ialways say i lost my legs. kinda gay but at the time its awsome

9. a while ago i would critique things while stoned, like bathrooms chairs couches and shit but for there extra stoner add ons or options. one of my favorite things was myh friend who had smoked like 3 times got totally blazed and was trippin balls and went on a 5 minute rant about how so many things should be made differently like random shit, cars, boats, the japanese government, and at the end of his rant (the other 4 of us were just staring at him btw) he looks and says you know what i mean. there was some mumbles of yeah haha and shit like that and finally like 2 minutes later i was just like "yes i know what you mean, this chair should have three legs instead of four" and for some reason i couldn't stop laughing.

btw that chair is now named tri-pod, we removed the 4th leg

10. this fat kid who sold lots of weed whenever he met new people he asked in the funniest voice "DO YOU DO DRUGS" "COME SIT DOWN AND DO SOME DRUGS WITH US" (we were smokin and someone new came over with some people)

when he says something about DRUGS its always funny

11. My bubbler's name is Mako, because it has a Mako Shark on it, and my friend with a really distinctive stoned voice, always says, "Uh-oh, Better get Mako." Like the commercial. It makes me laugh, especially when I'm stoned.

12. "niggas be having vaccume lungs, and if you let them smoke for free you hella du du dumb dumb."

"i dont know what bitches be scared to hit that dope/ crack the one that kills, so weed fufils your every need so smoke."

^say that outloud fast.

"some niggas be hitting the blunt they they scared, let me hit that shit/ i be pullin hard like my life depend on it."

"we we we wanna the marijuana"

"this hydro weed i got some/ i might blow you a shotgun/ but if you cant pay hizzalf i guess your ass dont want none."

13. "soooooooooooooooooooooooo baked"

14. I was just thinking about that and how it would play out in my mind and it was pretty funny.

Keep them comin!!

15. Be like to my friends im so baked, lets go get some food in like the most funniest voice ever haha

then sometimes a friend will ask a question and ill just be like dont worry about it its so funny cause sometimes they get real pissed

16. Fuck all anti drug propaganda faggots

17. me and my bro and my friends and his friends always say to people "Hey man, you got a joint?" and if they say no go "It'd be alot cooler if you did"
    You'd either have to see Dazed and Confused or know the voice we use to think thats funny though

18. "Dude...it's operation... marijuana!" (pronounced mara-huana with emphasis on the h) - we had smoked behind my neighbors fence one night which is bordering woods and for some reason I guess he felt like a soldier. Ironically, he's got sent to military school/kiddie boot camp whatever you call it. I think about that kid everytime I light up because me and him got into the sweet leaf together.

"That was the most intense shit of my LIFE!"
    - me, one of the first times I had smoked and afterwards took quite a massive #2. No futher comment necessary.

And the best advice ever given to me about drugs and life in general if you take that far...(given to me one of my first times smoking, by an experienced smoker after I had a paranoid attack): "Shut the FUCK up, sit the FUCK down, and enjoy your-FUCKING-self!"

19. "We can't stop here! This is bat Country!"
    always good for a laugh with the company I keep.
    That or the ever classic, "Dude, I'm fuckin thrashed. y'know what I need? ... I need s'more weed."

20. HA funny story Well 2 freinds of mine were all chillen in this tiny ass bed and The dude on the far right passed out and my freind was taking his hand and running it up his ass crack and smacking him in the face and Sayin BLUE PUNCH BUGGY like stitch you know i guess u had yuo be there. it was pretty funny. the next morning he's like Damn dudes it smells like shit in here .