Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana prohibition....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fer405, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Hey how's it going America, how are you guys doing this fine Friday night? I'm doing good just got home from the hospital my gf had our baby boy and we were able to leave today after being there for 4 days and as soon as I got home I went straight to the bathroom to give birth my self if you know what I mean, if you want a visual image watch the beginning of Harold and kumar lol. So as I was sitting on the porcelain throne I started thinking about weed and I started picturing this black shirt which says "marijuana prohibition ends with me" all in white and on the back of the shirt a marijuana leaf the size of a softball in between the shoulders under the neck and itll be green. We should make it our movement and wear shirts and promote the positive message of marijuana, because our precious plant can't do it all by itself. Just like we need our sweet Mary Jane she needs us as well. Any positive feed back? Lol

2. eh just poop philosophy thats all. but congrats on your son man!

3. Haha....thanks man

4. i'd wear it.
    congrats on the baby

5. id definetly buy one of those shirts, i like the way the its get the message accross it says, "yes i smoke weed, no im not stupid, i do it for legitimate reasons other then to 'get hell fucked up ayy', and im serious about my cause."

6. [quote name='"Ileishaaa420"']i'd wear it.
    congrats on the baby[/quote]

Thanks man.....what we should do is each go get the shirt made and get everyone we know to start wearing them and spread the word and so on and sooner or later the point will get across.