Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana prohibition

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dank-nuggitz, Jun 12, 2015.

1. I grew up smoking pot occasionally....mostly on the weekends. Right after I graduated high school I joined the military and that was the end of my pot smoking career until  last year when I retired. I smoke regularly now and it has changed my life for the better. I don't have PTSD from the military or anything like that though. I'm perfectly healthy. I don't need to smoke....I just like to. I'm trying to figure out why I have to hide the fact that I like to smoke a bowl after work.

Does anybody know of a community that supports the prohibition of cannabis? I was trying to do some research on why the legalization process was going so slow but I literally can't find anybody that wants to keep it. I know the prison system wants to keep it but other than that what is stopping us?  I don't want to troll or anything...I just want to read what they have to say. So....if anybody knows of a forum I would appreciate it if you could post a link. 

Thanks! 

2. Talk to obama

3. I'm not sure if there is a community for that or not but I'm willing to put all my money that it will look EXACTLY like the comment section on the Wall Street Journal when an article about pot shows up.  People who still blatantly believe the bullshit they were taught growing up in the 60's and 70's.

Here is what one guy said and commented the same thing on a multitude of comments supporting marijuana:

"It's a drug.  It's odd how you druggies get so incensed at anyone who criticizes the use of a harmful drug.  According to you dopes,  dope is the most miraculous thing on earth since water fell from the skies.
    \nThat's why we call it..and the users....DOPE."
    \nThe community FOR the prohibition of marijuana apparently believes we're all a bunch of fiends pawning our TV's and stealing from people.  And all the solid evidence/facts in the world will not change these ignorant people's minds.  Sad.

4. Happy retirement!

5. who calls it dope

6. My Dad does and he smokes. It might be a generational thing *shrugs*