Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana plant

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rampage23, Jul 12, 2010.

1. how much weed do u get from a regular sized plant...and do u think the price of weed these days is too much or just right

2. #2 Decimotox, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
    The plants I've seen (2-3 feet tall) yield just over an ounce. It all depends on how you care for them I guess.

And prices for bud are all different. Prices in Canada are AMAZING, prices in parts of the US ($70+/8th) are HORRIBLE. But also prices in the US like in Cali and Colorado (medical states) are really good.

3. Could always be lower. If its not free, its too much. :smoke:

4. I don't have experience with the growing aspect of the business, so I can't address that. But in regards to the rest of your post, I'm quite content with the prices in my area (Washington State). An eighth usually doesn't run much higher than $40 unless it's the best of the best and pretty much all the bud that goes through my area is high quality. However, the prices in the rest of the country just seems outrageous to me. It's most likely because I'm spoiled with cheaper going rates over here, but like Decimotox said, I can't imagine spending $70 on an 8th.

As a side note, not sure how many people saw this post by the GC RSS Robot, but NORML is predicting the price of pot could drop to $38 per ounce if Prop 19 passes. I'm not much of a believer, but it's a good read:

NORML.ORG US CA: Legalization Could Slash the Price of Pot