Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Plant

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bigdaddylongdick17, Jun 25, 2014.

1. I have a marijuana plant that's been growing for 2 months and is still only a foot tall. It's a Reggie plant and my cousin has the same kind of strain and his plant is 5 feet tall and it's been growing less time than mine has. What the fuck do I do??? Please help.

2. Your plant may be retarded, try feeding it some nootropics.

3. Kill it and start over. It's kind of pointless to try to save it. My first guess is a ph problem. I can't see anything and you didn't describe anything so really it's impossible to tell. Try a new plant in some water only organic soil and see where it takes you.

4. Thank you, and it's like it was growing just fine and then boom it just stopped growing. But thanks for the advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum