Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Pillsbury Crescent Rolls

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by JaiGuruDevaOm, Aug 26, 2010.

1. I looked in my fridge (I was really baked) to see if I had any good food to eat and I saw Crescent Rolls. I was thinking maybe I should grind up some weed and sprinkle it on the dough and roll it up and bake it. Do you think this would work the temperature for them is 375 or 350. Would the weed burn?

2. I'd advise 350, 375 may be just a tad too high. Its very possible you can get high from these, especially if they are particularly fatty.

3. This idea is genious, not sure if it would work but crescent rolls are fucking delicious! +rep for an awesome idea.

4. you should just make cannabutter and spread them on the rolls

5. Bake @ 280 F

6. Hello! I just checked the package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls in my fridge. Bread is more of a carb than a fat, but perhaps these would have a high fat content. It turns out that each crescent roll is 28g, and 6g of that is fat. That's about how much fat is in one tablespoon of Nutella (although Nutella's fats are super awesome!), the amount needed for roughly one firecracker. I'm not sure if the marijuana would mix as well in the crescent roll, but you can definitely try it.

A problem I see, though, is that it instructs you to heat the rolls at 375F/350F(dark pans) for 11-13 minutes. This isn't enough time for the THC to be absorbed into the fat. I would suggest away from even the 350F temperature, as the crescent rolls will still cook at a nice 320F, which is much better for your weed. Although you will likely cook the rolls for a longer period after lowering the temperature, the (most likely) 15-17 minute period of cooking won't be enough to absorb it. A solution to this is perhaps decarboxylation of your marijuana. Search around for it if you'd like to learn more. By heating it at a higher temp than 105C(221F), you can release the carboxyl group of your marijuana -- which, in turn, will make the amount of time you have to cook lessen (I have yet to try decarboxylation -- perhaps somebody else can chime in). After decarboxylating your weed, 17 minutes of cooking would most likely be enough at a 320F temperature. Maybe even 330F would be good.

If anybody would like to try this, good luck! I might if I am able to spare some good mid for it.

In summary:

1 cresecent roll = 1 nutella firecracker
    (Total suggested weed for individual marijuana consumption is 1 - 1.5g).
    Decarboxylate your weed, knead it into your crescent rolls, and bake on 330F(or 320F) for 15 minutes or more.

***Extra tip: Add a smidgen of butter into the middle of your crescent roll. Not too much, but enough to touch the marijuana. This might speed up the absorption of the THC.

I am truly unsure -- this is all theory! Best of lucky to the brave soldiers who attempt this.