Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Panic Attack. Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Twitty21, Jun 24, 2014.

1. So my first 2 times smoking i did not get high. My 3rd time smoking I did not really feel any different but got hungry. My 4th time smoking i smoked a lot but fell sleep 10 min after so I felt nothing. My 5th time smoking i took like 7 or 8 hits and got way to stoned for my first time feeling high. At first I was thinking "okay, this is what its like to be high" then I realized my legs felt very weak and numb, so that freaked me out. I Then took a shower sitting down because my legs were to weak to stand, when i got out of the shower i just went to my couch and started panicking a bit, like my legs were shaking. I do understand i was just over overwhelmingly high for my first time (also I was alone) My 6th time smoking was weird. I smoked with A friend and felt nothing for like 2 hours, then when I was in a car riding around with my dad I felt really good, theres a bumpy road thats usually annoying to drive on but it felt extremely nice riding on this time, I had that feeling for only 45 minutes. Idk If I was high, because i started feeling affects like 2 hours after smoking.​
     ​
     I decided that I was going to try again, because I realized I was just way to high and didn't know what to expect. So yesterday I picked up A dub of apparently some really good shit and A glass bowl. I plan on smoking today but, the fact that my tolerance is so low and its really good stuff kinda scares me. I was smelling it with my friend and for a second I just freezed and my face started feeling hot, i quickly realized it was a start of a panic attack so i just took some deep breaths and side tracked my self, and the feeling went away pretty quick after that.​
     ​
    I plan on smoking some with my friend In about 3-4 hours. I plan on taking only a half hit, and nothing more, even If i dont feel anything for 30 minutes. Any tips would be great. btw the friend im smoking with is also a noob, but I have been good friends with him for about 5 years. Also If i do feel nothing after a half hit, should I smoke later that night, and take a little bigger hit?​

2. Just smoke normally put on some music and enjoy the high

3. If you are really concerned.... tell this same exact story to a neurologist ......