Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana overdose

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Computer, Jul 16, 2010.

1. #1 Computer, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
    i'm 29 yrs old, i started smoking when i was 17. these past couple months vie been hitting bowls hard and in enormous quantities every damn day. lately, i've felt like straight fainting and feeling weird. my body. like i'm overdosing. i know theres no such thing when it comes to pot. but i feel like im dying.

edit:i always feel like fainting after smoking but i sit down so i don't' faint. the first time i started feeling this way i actually fainted, but luckily my ex woman was there to save me. she was even the one who told me to sit down or lay down wherever the fuck i am when i feel that way. and it's after smoking bowls always. everything turns black and my mind starts to shut off, and my reaction is to relax and sit or get down and say to myself "don't pass out". when i allow myself to pass to pass out i really feel like i will. kinda scary honestly.

i would also like to add that i scored 123 in my IQ test, which makes me Above Average 2 points shy of genius.

2. Solution: Stop smoking shit weed.

3. i only smoke the dank, son.

4. And see your primary care doctor or pediatrician to rule out non cannabis related issues.:)

5. Give you body a break, stop smoking as much or maybe wait 20 minutes between bowls.

6. You sound like your very high and dehydrated. Happens to me sometimes chug a glass of water eat some bread and lay down

7. Second solution: Stop smoking waced leed.

(Lol, laced weed.)

8. #8 Computer, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
    see original post for edit.

i smoke weed like i drink water or soda or coffee. bob marly and the jamaicans smoke it all day every day and don't feel like me. it some peoples religion too. but i don't know, i could still be smoking more than them. i smoke bout 1.5 grams a day on stingy days when im feeling cheap. but if im feeling pimp like snoop, i smoke 2.2 grams a day baby. and when i feel like money ain't no thang (which has only happened a handful of times) i'll smoke 4.8 grizams for myself. Dank baby. 24/7 dizzank. all day every day.

9. smoking lowers your blood pressure. along with taking in large quantities of smoke and holding it in for a long time, you are depriving your brain of oxygen, and passing out, or coming close to passing out.
    solutions to this.
    1. take a few slightly smaller hits, instead of ginormous rips.
    2. don't hold the smoke in for longer than a few seconds.
    3. if you start to black out sit down, and put your head between your knees for a minute.
    4. staying hydrated, and in shape and all that will help.

10. nice grammar.

11. that's smart. i think you are smart.

12. i don't gotta keep it professional with a tie on here, homie.

it's called cyber slizang. That's slang for slang.

13. I know sometimes I get dizzy, or my vision gets black for a seconds. But that's only when I take a huge hit and hold it in for as long as I can.

Just chill with the smoking.
    Take a tolerance break.
    Get better weed.
    Don't smoke so viciously. You don't always have to take the biggest hits.

14. Oh! And it's summer and hot, so make sure you stay hydrated!!

15. take smaller hits,slowdown

16. Look, I know you're here looking for answers, and I want to help, but this attitude towards your MJ use is likely the problem. Doesn't take a PhD to realize that maybe cutting back a bit would probably help there, "genius", especially when it's crystal clear that smoking MJ causes your physical issues to come out.

Er, nice try there,carnie... :D

17. 1: Online tests do not count as actual IQ test and they never will.

2: You are really 12* points shy of what SOME people consider to be genius at 135. MOST people consider 140-145 to be the threshold of having an IQ high enough to be considered a genius. The title is reserved to having an IQ higher than 99% of the population, which means the number changes and it is trending upwards due to the advances in technology and education.

Sorry to burst your bubble...

But yeah, sit down after you smoke and slow down.

18. how bout u stop smoking so many grizams everyday, and do something useful while u smoke? hit a bowl and then go do something then have another. chill out and stop smoking so much, for the sake of talking bout how much u smoke.

if that doesnt work. give up on the herb for a month or two.

19. Od impossible.. Unless you smoked around 2500 joints in around 20 min.. But anyways was it like a hotflash? Iv had those due to smoking, just sit down put your head down and close your eyes, you'll feel better in a few min.

20. Not many geniuses say shit like "dizzank", I try to sympathise for the way you feel but your speech is so god damn annoying.