Marijuana overdose...

Discussion in 'General' started by coltondj, Jan 13, 2014.

1. #2 Ẅest Čoast, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    Did you even read the article? It's fake!

"One of the those victims was 29-year-old Jesse Bruce Pinkman, a former methamphetamine dealer from Albuquerque who had recently moved to Boulder to establish a legal marijuana dispensary."

Jesse Pinkman is from that show Breaking bad. I can assure you he did not overdose on marijuanas :)

2. Ive seen three episodes of breaking bad and even i picked up on the jesse joke

3. Shake. My. Damn. Head.

4. I realize it's fake, I'm not fucking retarded! I just don't understand why people post this shit!? You've gotta smoke like 1500 pounds in 20 minutes or something crazy like that to overdose

Happy toking ✌️

5. that website is a joke website one article on there is "canada legalizes medcical cocaine"

6. Lmfao 😂 the whole entire website is all just fake news articles?

Happy toking ✌️

7. It's satire.

8. [quote name="coltondj" post="19334191" timestamp="1389650458"]

Lmfao

9. [quote name="Ẅest Čoast" post="19333937" timestamp="1389647540"]Did you even read the article? It's fake!"One of the those victims was 29-year-old Jesse Bruce Pinkman, a former methamphetamine dealer from Albuquerque who had recently moved to Boulder to establish a legal marijuana dispensary."Jesse Pinkman is from that show Breaking bad. I can assure you he did not overdose on marijuanas :)[/quote]No!!! not Jesse :( waaaaaaaaahhhhh... I blame Hank!