Marijuana Overdose

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Bunny Wailer, Sep 19, 2013.

1. #1 Bunny Wailer, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    http://www.nj.com/sussex-county/index.ssf/2013/09/teen_arrested_after_two_girls_he_supplied_with_marijuana_overdose_in_sussex_county_town_police_said.html

2. Classic case of girls smoking more than they can handle

• Like Like x 4
  3. Wait, I thought only unicorns went to jail for pot??

And that prohibition kept it out of the hands of kids??

I guess we all learned something today.

• Like Like x 2
  4. jesus h christmas on a cracker..

5. They are trying to scare him into narcing. :smoke:

police officers were going to “aggressively pursue” the investigation – and more arrests may follow.

• Like Like x 1
  6. So i take it that an "overdose" of cannabis is disstress??? Golly gee whiz!!! Hope im never in distress because, gosh, it sure would suck "overdosing" on cannabis and have to go through the pain and suffering of being in distress!!!
    Fucking stereotypical media hype.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Teen boy arrested after 2 girls overdose on marijuana..... police said.

Charged with "Use of a controlled dangerous substance"

And I love how the well informed police add as an afterthought... we are looking into whether any narcotics were injested.

• Like Like x 1
  8. So a couple kids had a panic attack after smoking more than they could handle... and that's an "overdose" now?

• Like Like x 3
  9. The whole article is stereotypical media hype.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Further proof legalization has a looong way to go. Places like this with narrow minded laws and narrow minded people enforcing the laws will be some of the last ones to let go of this bullshit mentality.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Distress, paranoia whatever. Not an overdose. What a joke. Good weed.:blink:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. NORML or someone should sue that newspaper, its impossible to overdose as we all know. I'm gonna contact them now, see what they say, they are normally all over stuff like this too.

• Like Like x 2