Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana overdose questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Antonthegreat, Dec 26, 2014.

1. hey guys, so I was just wondering...

say you have unlimited weed with you, what will happen if:

You start smoking bowl after bowl, none stop, for lets say 2 hours. Would you die/overdose?

2. I have tried to OD on weed many times, in fact I try every time I smoke (everyday) never works tho so the answer Is no, you can't OD from weed :)

Smoking for 2 hours straight won't do t anyways, I smoke for 4-8hours straight everyday and have never felt like I'm going to die :)

Chef.

3. I've heard that it's literally impossible to overdose on THC. We have receptors in our brains that are made for THC, it wouldn't really make evolutionary sense to have receptors in our bodies for a toxin or poison. But then again I'm no scientist. 

4. You can't overdose, but you can green out which is basically passing out like if you were drinking a lot of alcohol. It won't hurt you like that though, you will basically be sleeping for a while.

5. I've never od'd smoking but I did once with edibles and it was a hellish 12 hour experience with vomiting, hallucinations, etc.

But I don't think you can die (unless you choke on a brownie or something).

6. Yeah side effects include being sleepy hungry and laughing

7. You could die if you got so high you tripped and hit your head....

No you can't die on mj. Hahaaaa what a ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Having receptors for a substance doesn't make you impervious to the substance, though you still cant die from smoking too much haha

You could if you tried to inject hash oil I suppose... but that's some next level stupid shit, and it wouldn't be from toxins

And you can overdose on edibles easily, keeping in mind overdose doesn't mean to die, just take too much

9. Challenge accepted

Imagine the legacy, the first person to OD on Marijuana.

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die.

11. #12 Acid Man, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
    oh yeah i actually seen this stupid article saying that you can  actually overdose on weed now because of high potency concentrates....
    they said there was a recorded case of someone dying from taking many many dabs....
    what actually happened was that he took a massive dab standing up ,passed out, and smashed his head open on the ground.
    now i would call that an OD of stupidity , not weed

12. I'll start taking donations soon so I can buy all that weed

I'll become the legend

1,500 lbs would margin way past the million mark. If you can find someone who can illegally process and contain so much marijuana. Be my guest. If I had that much I would give it a try myself.

14. You are unable to have fun, aren't you?

15. no I can.

I'm just on tolerance break, so I can't./

16. youd have to smoke like 1,000 pounds of bowls worths of bud to overdose. hah good luck

17. No you cannot overdose on marijuana. It is impossible. You cannot OD on hash, you cannot OD on edibles, no weed product will kill you unless you are crushed by boxes in a weed product stock room

18. You'll green out or fall asleep long before you'll be able to consume enough THC to overdose.

19. Controversial subject. Some people would say that if you smoke to the point where you get sick and start throwing up that you over dosed. Others feel that it's not an overdose unless you die from it.