Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana over women

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pepper, May 20, 2004.

1. i know this chick that quit smoking for two months for her boyfriend (what a pussy, eh?) before she finally gave him the boot because of it

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, any bitch ever tries that shit you slap the shit out of her and let her know that that is never ok in any situation or circumstance...where does she come off snatching pipes out of people's mouths like she runs shit, fuck her and her momma, slap that bitch!

You should have told her to suck your dick after she picked herself up off the floor. LMAO!

3. HA HA HAHA HA HA HAA HAH!!! Thats fucken funny shit man!!!

4. "Think of it the other way around. What if someone just shoved a pipe in your mouth and said smoke. You would slap them if you didnt want to."

my thoughts exactly :D but i for one wouldn't have slapped her.. that's not worth it. i have a HIGH tolerance for bullshit though. woulda just been like.. "we're not cool like that.. i'm not quittin for you. get it outta your head."
    and hempress, that doesn't count.. ! he was dickin around. i meant, i've never heard of a girl droppin a guy JUST because he didn't want her smokin.

5. sorry...i was raised ghetto son

if a bitch hits me or snatches somethin..im'a take that hoe out

only 1 woman in my life and thats Mary

bro's before hoes nigga!

6. Well, they were two equally good reasons, right? Oh well, I tried, LOL.

7. "they were two equally good reasons, right?"

yes indeedy. :D