Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana or Military?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeGood365, Apr 23, 2013.

1. You know how it goes, I graduated June 2012 and have yet to decide what I want to do.. I have a car, no job, i get by on kush game, still stay with my parents. Don't know if i want to work, go to school, and smoke bud or go to the Military? I heard Military is cool but at the same time you can't live your life.. anybody else been in this situation?

2. Weed > Getting bossed around all day. My opinion...

3. Don't waste your life fighting someone else's fight. I have two cousins who went into the military that came back messed up in the head. PTSD. I give props to all our military and veterans but in this day in age it's not worth it. Go to school have fun and then get a good job.

4. Be useful and contribute to society. Yeah selling weed to needy patients is good and all but do something else besides selling pot and watching tv all day.

That's why "Stoners" have a bad reputation.

5. Well OP, look at it like this: The weed game isn't gonna provide a life for you, and even if it does it's gonna end with your ass in prison; your friends will find new deals and you'll just be a prison number. Now, the army is an option, do your stint and the GI bill will help pay for college which could be used to pick up a real career, but there is the chance of death/being fucked up.

If you don't go army how are you gonna afford college and shit like that/is it even what you wanna do? Lastly, do you have any notable talents? Singing? Dancing? Carving soap statues of Jesus's penis? Etc. We live in a world where people with talents can live very well. Hell, can you write? Write a book about vampires that smoke weed instead of drinking blood, vampires are big these days, you'd at least get one movie.

6. if i were you id just focus about getting any job really then youll have more time to think on the other decisions

7. Definitely marijuana

8. just get a regular job. lol i would never join the military but that is just me.

9. marijuananana

10. there is always a time and a place, parties gotta end sometime

11. Nah you're finna fight russia in a minute bro go to school and become a doctor or rapper

12. If you must go in, do the Navy, Coast Guard, or Air Force so you don't get your head blown off for oil.

You can learn alot about your limitations and dreams by doing tedious jobs for low pay while giving up many of your rights as an individual.

But you will gain money for college, work experience, travel opportunities and a new perspective.

Just make sure you get a good job/profession or you'll be stuck doing the shittiest work. And get it in writing before you get shipped off to boot camp cause recruiters are mad sketchy, bro.

13. Go to school if you have the chance bro. Marijuana will always stay here and will, probably, only become easier to get a hold if in the coming years. I'm a late student (23, starting now) and I regret not doing so earlier and even though I'm going to have to scrape every penny to actually go to college I'm sure I'd regret it later if I didn't... even if it means living with my parents longer (financial issues huh... school's expensive here) and shit like that.

Imagine being 35+ And thinking ''ah fuck, is this all there is? Am I gonna be doing THIS for the rest of my life?''

Most people I know who graduated college young (like... 19-21) still decide to follow another carreer path because they're simply too young to actually start the daily work-only slurr that'll last you the rest of your life.

14. Holy crap this made me laugh my ass off and I'm stone cold sober :D

15. My friend joined the military, he doesnt even touch weed or anything else, barely drinks

he said that it was a good decision but i think it depends on the individual

personally i hate authority and would rather have weed

16. Cannabis. Fuck getting shot at dude.

17. Getting by in the kush game...
    Really kid?
    You live at home, so it's not supporting, your parents are.

If anything you're just jeopardizing your livelihood as well as your parents...

As for the military, that's a personal choice man.
    I have friends serving and friends who are done serving.
    It could fuck you up or you could come back fine...
    Really depends on your placement test scores as to what kind of action you'll see.

18. I would say to not join the military . The way of war and violence is not the way . Peace is the way.

19. Yeah I'm sort of a non-conformist as well. Not really a fan of bossy people who power over me.