Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana On International Flight

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mrogkushh, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Hello fellow stoners,

I'm going to Europe for 6 weeks and I want to bring some ganja over there with me. I'm going with the Tincture approach where I concentrate THC into alcohol. I'm thinking i should put it in my checked luggage with all my toiletries inside a generic herb bottle. Is this safe? will it work? I'm kinda nervous to do it, but i actually think it can work. I know international flights can be pretty uptight with security... Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance - Mrogkushh 

2. Is it possible to ship it over there then pick it up when you get there(ship it to yourself)? That's much safer

3. How is talking about this not against the rules. 

4. its tough cause the US post office has their shit on lock. Almost no weed gets through. 

5. its tough cause the US post office has their shit on lock. Almost no weed gets through.
    </blockquote>lolz, you'd be surprised..

6. #6 munchiesuck420, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Don't do it, period. The benefit of getting high in Europe does not outweigh the consequences of getting caught.

You are better off just finding weed there and smoking it there

7. its tough cause the US post office has their shit on lock. Almost no weed gets through.
    </blockquote>Yeah right i've had plenty of shipments get through customs although the mkst was only an oz.

Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Fuck all that... It's not worth it if you get caught. Like the other guy said just try to find there.