Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana oil for intestine infections

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Croatia, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Hello folks,

I cant seem to find a lot of information on this topic. Anyone have any information regarding cbd oil for treatment of candida fungus and SIBO - small intestional bacterial overgrowth.

My thinking is that if marijuana can help with cancer, it should help with some of these infections.

Any thoughts? Thank you.

Croatia

2. Make some FECO and start eating some 3 times daily. I think what will help with that more than cannabis oil is making a lot of sauerkraut/kimchi and other fermented foods, those fermented foods are full of probiotics and soil born organisms that are good at repairing your intestinal flora.

3. Thank you kindly for the reply. I am not familiar with the term FECO.

Also fermented foods and probiotics make me unwell....this is a result of the sibo infection. So extra bacterial harms vs helps my situation.

4. Sounds like possible die-off symptoms? When people have an imbalance of bacteria in their intestinal tract, eating fermented food will cause discomfort and even pain while fighting off the bad bacteria. You have to work along the lines of Grouse's Law of Competitive Exclusion. Hopefully you can get things sorted out.

Oh and FECO = Full Extract Cannabis Oil :)

5. black walnut hull extract taken daily for parasites, wormwood too.
    look up the master cleanse too if you are so inclined.
    baking soda internally too possibly?

6. Thanks for all the help folks.the SIBO infection makes this all more complicated. I am aware of the "kill" suppplements and after a few weeks they almost kill me. I have been pretty unwell and after a few weeks of low dose kill supplements i am pretty disabled.

I was hoping some cbd oil may be more gentle. I notice when taking it my motility is much better.

7. not sure on CBD but liposomal Vitamin C will kill parasites too- take probiotics too.
    research Doctor Hulda Clark and internal parasites. she would have more info than anyone on the subject

8. not sure on CBD but liposomal Vitamin C will kill parasites too- take probiotics too.
    research Doctor Hulda Clark and internal parasites. she would have more info than anyone on the subject

9. Low FODMAP Diet, enteric-coated peppermint oil, and allicin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk