Marijuana News

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Cali_Toker, May 18, 2003.

1. heres an update to some recent marijuana related things making the news:

Tommy Chong pleaded Guiltyt of conspiring to sell drug paraphernalia. He now faces up to 3 yrs in prison and a $250,000 fine , sentancing will be on Sept 11.

Also i saw on the news last night that ed rosenthel was denied a re-trial yesterday. He said he is gonna appeal it again though.

2. What do they do to determine the diff between a pipe used for weed or tobacco if no one has ever smoked out of it? wherei live i can get 3 years for my little glass spoon >.<

3. "What do they do to determine the diff between a pipe used for weed or tobacco if no one has ever smoked out of it? wherei live i can get 3 years for my little glass spoon >.<"

Tommy Chong addmitted it was used to smoke marijuana, thats how they knew..... Also theres no such thing as a bong used for tobacco, no one would ever take a bong rip of tobacco.

4. damn i hate the government, 3 years in prison for selling paraphanelia! that sucks!

5. What position is the government in to presume whether or not I like to smoke my tobacco out of a bong? Or a glass spoon for that matter....

6. Well, I've taken bong rips of tobacco. Here's why. Me and my friends enjoy a bit of pipe tobacco now and then (fancy ourselves gentlemen we do- we enjoy cigars and brandy), and when you're building your own bong, and you want to take it for a test, you don't want to use pot. So you toss a little pipe tobacco in there, and try it out.

Also, the bong and hookah was originally invented for tobacco. I believe it came out of the middle east somewhere.

7. I'm sure the hookah came from the middle east, but I thought they used it to smoke hash. Regardless, if a bong is advertised as a tobacco bong, and somebody goes off to use it with marijuana, it's not the vendor's fault. You can't punish them for their customers using it illegaly. If it's advertised as a bong to smoke marijuana, that would be illegal. I ordered my acrylic bong from www.collectpipes.com. They're shut down now because of Operation Headhunter and all that bullshit. Their company name was the National Tobacco Alliance. They advertised their bongs and pipes for smoking tobacco, not weed. My actions of smoking weed out of this 'tobacco bong' should not be punishable for the NTA, it should be punishable for me.....

8. The Hookah is originally from India.