Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Myths?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thefridayspecia, Jul 13, 2012.

1. I just came across this article on marijuana myths and was quite surprised at some of the myths they mentioned! What are some idiotic, stupid, or down-right hilarious marijuana myths that you have heard about?

:)

2. It gives you acne

3. I don't like to be that guy but I'm pretty sure they already have a thread like this somewhere... Anyway I've heard a friend say that if you smoke weed too much you just become a slow, lazy person that just does nothing all day. And that why he limits himself to weekends :rolleyes:

4. I still can't believe its classified as a hallucinogenic...

5. Well people always tell me that it damages brain even when I show them articles that say there are no scientific proof that ganja does that and that it does more damage to lungs than cigarettes...

6. if you are strictly eating it..there is no argument that it is bad for you...its just lettuce......

7. MaryJane is mildly hallucinogenic, right? I'm pretty sure I've had auditory hallucinations before when I first started smoking. But still I understand your point. Thats a completely different kind of hallucination then unmentionables.

8. Weed makes guys grow titties

9. This one is so odd.
    When I started smoking heavily mine actually went away completely.
    And I haven't had any since, even when I've taken t breaks.

10. Weed is bad for you, psh idiots hahah