Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana movies/documentaries?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FallenOne08214, Mar 7, 2010.

1. What are some good marijuana documentaries and movie worth picking up?

2. The Union business behind getting you high is probably one of the all time best docs also super high me is a cool movie to watch and somewhat educational

3. The Union is the absolute best pot documentary to date in my opinion. if your going to watch anything, it needs to be that.

4. I own the Union and Super High Me. Looking to build my marijuana film collection, as I have done with my zombie film collection(over 40 zombie films).

5. do you mean like documentaries or movies and shit in general that have weed related things?

6. the union is good. if you have netflix its up for instant watching. good stuff mang.

7. Documentaries AND movies in general.

8. The Union, How Weed Won the West and Grass: The History of Marijuana

9. Besides Kevin's link there is an entire subforum related to this.

10. Yeah, well I haven't smoked in 2 weeks or had sleep in 3. Sleep deprivation makes actions hrd to think about. Anyway, thanks for the link.

11. Marijuana Inc. Behind America's Pot Industry.

Pineapple Express

FRIDAY :) :bongin:

12. Reefer Madness (the newer one, a musical that makes fun of the 1950s propaganda film) has it's funny moments.