Marijuana Millionaire - How to make 1 million dollars a year In the Medical Marijuana industry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Superjoint, Oct 17, 2013.

1. #1 Superjoint, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
  2. Oh boy, is there a 2am TV "special" accompanying this book. Where do I sign up!

3. Hahaha, did they mention that its still federally illegal and if u make that much in thatlittle time ur asking for trouble and jailtime. Fuck greedy people.

4. well the chances of us making a million dollars off of it is probably low but making any extra money is always good. shit sign me up too. 

5. i make a comfortable living from being a medical mj grower but I stay within mylimits and dont rock the boat or stir the hornets nest so to speak.

6. #6 cutencarefree, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    whoops those questions where probably too personal. i just hit my vape and read this and got paranoid haha sorry about that. but yeah i think I'm going to look into these types of books and see exactly what my options are.

7. dont need books plenty of people in 20 states now almost half the country operating in legit medical marijuana business.