Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Milkshakes?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by I am Vizoxin, Sep 20, 2011.

1. I'm completely dry on weed right now and I have never made edibles with it, so I don't really want to fuck up and waste it. Any tips for making milkshakes when I do get some(a few days)? How much weed should I put in it?

2. That depends on the quality of your oil, or tincture, which must be made first :)

Edible cannabis can be much more efficient and more powerful, than the same amount, when smoked. But if you cut corners making your edible, you will need more, more and more material, to achieve the desired effect. And if you just toss raw ground cannabis into your shake, you're not going to feel a thing almost regardless how much canna you add!

Check the stickies for help (the threads 'stuck' to the top of the edible section)... just remember, the quicker and less efficient the method, the more mild and brief your edible experience, will be. If you make a good medical grade oil, you'll need about the same or slightly less than you would normally smoke in a single session (or in a single day, if you are a heavy/regular/multiple-times-per day, user), to achieve a slightly more powerful outcome.

Good luck! :)

3. how do you plan on making milkshake? Just grabbing some plain vanilla ice cream and milk and blending it up or anything special. If like that i would infuse the THC in some high fat milk then after it is all strained let it cool for a bit in the fridge and then blend it together with the ice cream and it should get you pretty messed up.

4. just be careful with whatever yummies you make overheating can kill off all the thc