Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana medical card and getting hired

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by anpimp, Oct 7, 2006.

1. 1) if i get a california medical marijuana card, can i still get hired if i fail the drug test, do they have the right to not hire me. 2) what if im already working and they test me and i have a card, do they have the right to fire me? 2) once you get the card, are you also in the "system"

2. oh, yea and my neighbor just found out that the county he lives in isnt accepting medical card applications(this thread is for him cause he dont have internet), how will he go about getting a card or anything?

3. idk man.
    sorry to get your hopes up, just wanted to bump the thread

lol no need to lie btw]

try google.

4. Dont worry about the county, you need to find a Dr that specializes in giving evaluations to qualified patiients. go to canorml.org and you will find the answers there, look for a Dr in your area then make the appointment