Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

'Marijuana' Martha Stewart goes to pot!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Matticus, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Next Monday's The Martha Stewart Show will be entirely revolved around marijuana.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/02/dont-fear-the-r.html

2. see, the world's comin around...

3. Damn thats awesome. If only she would cook me some mj eatables.:yummy:

4. Ya know, I have noticed this too. It seems like more and more people are being open to it, more then ever before. It makes me excited =]

5. same here man, same here

6. what chanel is this on?!?!

7. do you people even fucking read?

8. whats that?:confused:

9. hahahahahaha I guess it makes two of us who did read...

10. thats just great. +rep op for letting me know about this.

11. that doesn't look like marijuana?

[​IMG]

12. What are you talking about? That's cannabus plasticus.

13. I don't think they did...

14. #14 MidwestKind, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    This was a waste of time.

EDIT: Unless I'm just not getting it.

15. Ok, right, so the show won't actually revolve around pot...sorry, should've made my post sound a little more sarcastic/ jokeish.

16. obviously no one read damn.

17. uhhhh people should read.... haha
    speaking of pot eatables, i wanna make firecrackers! i might do that today hehe :D

18. lol'd

19. watching fox business earlier and they were saying california is considering using it to pull themselves out of the hole. They are calling them sin taxes but fuck it if we can have legalization work there its going to be a mold for other progressive states. Hopefully NY gets its blind head out of its ass (paterson) and fucking get medicinal buds going we might be able to salvage the mess the city has gotten us into.

20. California will be the first state to legalize recreational use of marijuana, and there will be another gold rush out west -- call it the green rush.