Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana making me feel sad/depressed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DerekKan, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Hey this is my first post on this forum so let me give you a little background information about myself. I'm 18 years old and first started smoking at 17 but only a few times. Since January I have been smoking a decent amount, started about 2-3 times a week to about 5 days a week starting in May. Up until this summer I have always enjoyed weed and not had a problem. After I graduated HS in June my parents found my dab rig and freaked out (they found the butane bottle first and thought I was getting high off that) I stopped dabbing because they said they'd rather me smoke weed then dab but they still don't really approve of me smoking weed(weird I know). Anyways this summer was kinda crazy stressful for me figuring out college/moving out while smoking pretty much everyday. The stress caused me to start not enjoying being high, I would get all quiet and think about my life and think things like what am I doing with myself and all things that I wouldn't care about if I was sober. So here I'am only smoking on the weekends now but still when I do these things happen and I hate it. I've tried taking a break and when I'm sober I think oh I'll be fine I'm happy and what not but right when I toke up and start feeling it I go into negative mode. Also the next day after I smoke I feel depressed and sad (lack of dopamine?) Idk but usually the next day I return back to normal. So my question to you guys is has this happened to anyone and what can I do so I can enjoy Weed again?!!

2. The problem isnt the weed...its your fucked up worrying about your life. Are you a lazy fuck? Little or no ambition ? Fuck over your friends cause you want to? Weed will teach you what is fucked up in your life if you just listen. It is showing you just how bad your current situation is or how bad you are percieving it to be. You are capable of change arent you? Next time you get high really pay attention to exactly what is making you uncomfortable then do something about it. Take away the aspects of your miserable existence that are causing you such grief and be proactive about it. Weed can make some people VERY introspective...learn to use it.....takes away the fun of stumbling around giggling doesnt it...you just discovered the magic in the weed....its a powerful tool...use it.

3. And heres a tip...stay away from sativas...they tend to increase those aspects more so than indica dominate and for sure pure indicas...what you need is some straight afghani or northern lights (a really stable strain of dutch afghani genetics). Then,instead of worrying, youll just fall into a deep stupor and go to sleep like a pharoh. That leaves more sativa for me....I dont worry bout shit anymore.

4. I can't get enough of this story!