Marijuana makes me unhappy because of recent relationship problems.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cruzicle, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Thanks for the tips guys. It really helps.

2. so... you guys split yet?

3. Not yet, I have to arrange a place and time. But I'll let you know.

4. just txt the bitch lose this number never call it again and tell her to clearly fuck off and you have no intrest in seeing her or hearing her and if you have contact you will report it to police followed by restraining orders if it persists

(yea fuck females like her she deserves the pain not you)

5. I am going to do my best to stay away from an angry breakup. We were friends before we were more.

6. Punch the fuck out of that shit sir. If your with a person and your more unhappy than happy that's just toxic to yourself.

7. why even remain friends if your in a relationship with her no where friends before and wanna go back that ......... i doubt any of her behavoir being around or bring around people you dont like

i wish you luck OP
    i also hope you find happines and freedom from her but as long as your happy im happy

8. Thank you, I'll keep y'all posted.

9. i mean, without specifics it's hard to generalize. however, have you talked with her about how you feel? have you expressed the pain she causes you when she says things like that? i would suggest talking before action...

10. Fuck her off and ball someone else.

11. This.

12. I like your spy kids avatar

13. As do I. I put it there because one of my... ex friends looks like a thumb.... and its funny. :p
    I talked to her like you said, but it only made me feel worse. So I am going to leave her. I just don't know when.

14. you still havent dumped her? give me her number yo ill do it for you if need be..... ?just sayin i can if you want me to ............or as a city we can make her vanish no condoning violnece im just saying carnival rides fail man.......

15. Haha I'll do it when the time is right, later today I think.

16. As soon as possible, friend. :hello:

17. I get the feeling that would be smart.

18. We broke up.