Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Made Me A Softie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iraqiunit, May 19, 2010.

1. yes weed makes you mellow out somewhat but when you get mad you get MAAAAAAAAADDDDD

2. This is what you gotta watch out for, or you might be saying hello to the inside of a 51-50.
    hahaha

3. #43 MaryJuana, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010

Actually, I was high when I signed up for my highschool classes and chose Engineering and Design, Well, I'm a Electrical Drafter getting my degree as we speak. I couldn't be happier with my choice and love my job.

I actually started working at a place I walked into high once cuz I thought I saw something in the building, when I was caught and asked what i was doing, I said, "Just wondering If you are hiring looking for anyone with leadership experience...(bullshit). Turns out they were a drafting company and needed a filler asap. That was in like 10th grade.
    :smoke:

Thank you MJ

4. Yea yea, Mary Jane keeps you mellow. :). Excellent medicine for personality issues that do not require prescription meds, like anger, modest anxiety, and frustration