Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana + Lung Cancer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PorkSoda, Oct 8, 2007.

1. that's neato. i thought the last line was an interesting conclusion:

“The issue with using a drug of this type becomes the window of concentration that will be effective. Can you physiologically achieve what you want without causing unwanted effects?” he tells WebMD.

Like anyone is going to care about a little clumsiness and hunger if it helps cure cancer... um NO

2. I regard everthing the government says about anything to be bullshit until proven otherwise. Unfortunately, they have the same view of anything positive about marijuana, and even when we can and do prove it, they still won't believe it becaue they have that whole retarded "we're in charge so we know exactly what we are talking about and everything we say is true and fuck everyone else" kind of dumbass attitude.

3. it makes me wonder how many things government has actually successfully covered up that nobody even knows about

4. The article is about the potential benefits of the chemical THC, it starts by conceding that smoking cannabis is bad for the lungs.