Marijuana Loosing Its Magic

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by BudeeNYC, Oct 8, 2010.

1. you can make an O last 2 weeks? fucking teach me bro, i just burnt a full 28g in 4 days because when i grinded the bud down i thought i put half an O off to the side. lol

2. Its a combo of what kind your smoking and how long its been since you've smoked. I take breaks of about 2 -3 weeks and get totally baked.

3. I think a lot of the "magic" you say you lose can have a lot to do with environmental factors.. for instance if i always blaze in the same spot in my room right before doing the same thing i dont really feel too baked.. but if i go outside and chill somewhere i feel like 10x as baked off the same amount as if i were to do it in my usual set and setting?

Are there any blades on this thread that have ADHD? (please this is not the time to flame based on your opinion on weather or not you believe in the diagnosis, we have all heard the argument a million times, not the point im about to try an make) I take Concerta kind of like Ritalin and adderall and because im so hypractive and take the stimulant meds...i think i have become VERY dependent on bud to fall asleep at night??

any blades ever experience getting a dependence on bud to fall asleep at night for whatever reason?? I dont have any reason to stop smoking, job does not drug test, full time student for at least another 2 years, rents and girl are down soo.......... its just a annoying thought i think to myself that do I really need bud just to fall asleep? and if i like smoking before bed is that really a problem?? lots of people have a glass of red wine right before bed?

Its not like i cant fall asleep without it...if im at a friends house and i dont have any on me i can fall asleep just fine, but sometimes the difference in falling asleep without bud is like a solid 45 minutes of just laying there?? Am i just overthinking everything?

trying not to threadjack but thought might be relevent to bud loosing magic??

4. vaporizer and perhaps the quality..... i dunno

5. Yea man....i have no tolerance...i get fucking high as FUUUUUUCK of .7 but i dont get all fucking freaked out and retarded like someone who would have a low tolerance because they just flat out havent smoked enough hahahaha. Its nice

6. its like anything in life, do it too much and you get bored. Eventually having a 3 way with beyonce and kim kardashian would get boring as well. Mix it up I say! Just saying.

7. #27 SIRSOG, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010

Doing anything with any of those fucking kardashian girls would be the worst time ever, the way they fucking talk makes me want to punch a puppy in the fucking face

8. Weed lost its mystery to me.

Ive smoked everyday usually 3 times daily and i just dont get that high anymore. the euphoria is gone in 30minutes around, unless i smoke alot more.
    the after effects is what i feel mostly haha.

9. even if I took a year long tolerance break I still dont think the magic would come back. I think it also has something to do with the fact that when a lot of people first try weed they are in their early teens. I was 13 years old the first time I blazed, it was like a whole new era to my life. I not only had my childishness intact but I was high as well!

10. This is pretty much the path marijuana users take to increase their high. I dont get that high anymore. Maybe its the weed, how im smoking, or just my tolerance is high, but Marijuana definately lost its magic. Thus, why I would substitute the euphoria that weed used to give me, with pills or other drugs. This does not help. I do not use drugs everyday like I use weed. But, occasionly i will do something other than pot to get a good high.

11. Dude never lose the inner child, that's what turns you into one of those life sucking people we all HATE!!!!

12. tru, very tru. bud keeps your mind young.lol

13. Been smoking for 5 years now. Maybe it's because I dont smoke every single day, but I haven't had a problem with my tolerance level. I've never taken a "t-break", I never wanna leave Mary.

14. MJ loosing its magic... yes it does...

But it's only natural.

I miss it, but not too much.

I miss more the company I used to smoke with...

15. If you want your magic back, play russian roulette with a plate of medicated brownies. 7 total, 1 per day. Work days included.

16. this.

17. not being high, why would you be bored or uninspired? because you aren't doing enough. Maybe you should try doing different things while high. But a T break is always good from time to time.;)

18. you're not leaving her man! you're just going on a little vacation!

19. I believe there are ways to enhance highs
    previous duration I got high I believe I felt as though I did other than go all the way getting high because the high I reached was about the level I could feel stable at given the situation I was at

I could feel possible potential and did other than rise to such level
    thus the potential is probably with you - if you can find a way to raise it and enhance it then you will probably get greater highs

20. its kinda scary. i love marijuana. i just started smoking this year and i dont smoke very frequently but i dont ever want to loose that magic.

Listen to George Carlin in an interview on Drugs and Marijuana:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj5Sd3BRm_I]YouTube - George Carlin On Drugs And Marijuana[/ame]