Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana legalization

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I'm writing a paper for my English class about why marijuana should be legal I have an idea of what I'm goig to be writing but can you guys help me come p with some reasons I might have not thought of please help

2. I would just type "its a fucking plant" four hundred times and hand that in.

3. Raping sprees are awesome when stoned.

4. It's uses. God i'm really trying to think of reasons but they all seem like obvious but i can't type em.

5. Staple a bag with 2 joints to a piece of paper that has a list of various songs and recipes for indulging upon.

6. you might already have these ideas but:
    it's less dangerous than the substances we already regulate
    it would produce billions of dollars for the government by saving on law enforcement and through taxes
    also it has legitimate medical benefits for an extensive list of ailments

7. In addition to the medicinal uses, it has the potential to be free for those who either cannot afford other medications, or simply wish to grow.

Also, by legalizing it, criminals won't really be able to benefit off of it anymore. The money you spend on an eighth won't be going towards bullets that kill innocent bystanders.

8. "weed...weed is a plaaant" - bob marley thats all it would take :) i wish

9. You could mention how any laws against prohibiting any kind of drug is not a power given to the government in the constitution.

10. Hon, click that first link in my sig and just scroll down reading the titles! A full 420 pages of reasons for you to pick from! :smoke:

Granny :wave: