Marijuana legalization in new hampshire bill passed!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by MethodMAN55, Feb 3, 2010.

1. did anybody else hear anythin about this? i heard from my friend that there was a bill that passed to legalize marijuana for recreational purposes and they are going to sell it in stores like alcohol or cigarettes. i heard it was for people over 21 tho. idk. Did anybody else hear anythin about this?

2. i just looked on norml and it didnt say anything about it. i would think they would be the first place to publish that. but i hope it is true.

3. these are the proposed bills

Home
    2010 Bills

Here are three bills of interest that are currently being considered by the New Hampshire House of Representatives:

HB 1652: "allowing purchase and use of marijuana by adults (age 21 or older), regulating the purchase and use of marijuana, and imposing taxes on the wholesale and retail sale of marijuana."
    A public hearing was held in the Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee Wednesday, Jan. 20, at 2:00. The committee voted Jan. 27 to refer the bill for interim study (16-2), after a motion to recommend the bill "ought to pass" failed 8-10. This means the committee will study the bill more thoroughly in the coming months and issue recommendations for next year by this November.

HB 1653: “decriminalizing less than ¼ ounce of marijuana.”
    A public hearing was held at 1:00 on the same Wednesday (Jan. 20) as the hearing for HB 1652. A subcommittee is expected to consider the bill in the coming weeks.

4. Not a total loss, just a delay of game haha

5. Wouldn't it be cool if NH passes this before Ca? Good luck NH! This will open up a new industry for your state!

6. Wow, hopefully they'll spark the flame

7. Hopefully SOMEONE sparks the flame.

8. Quoted for truth

I don't care who (hopefully texas;) , but we all know that will be a while) but hopefull someone will soon.

9. Legalize it! No goa JAIL, ME NO GOA JAIL

10. Weed will be legalized in Cali this November when the citizens will rise above the government and vote it in.

11. preach it brotha! Revolutionnnnnn

Damn I'm so psyched!!!!!