Marijuana legalization bill oregon

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by thelizardkin, Mar 8, 2013.

1. I thought I'd share this Marijuana Legalization Bill Filed in Oregon there's a bill going through the legislate instead of a measure it would legalize up to 24oz of bud and allow us to grow up to 6 plants for personal use

2. I'll cross my fingers, but honestly don't think it has much of a chance in an "off season" election, that is, a non presidential election. To low of a turnout of the demographics that traditionally support legalization.

3. if you guys pull this off i'll be out, since i already have family their it would be cool and i work for a living so i wont be a burden. :D

4. More pressure on Cali to legalize.

5. It's not being voted on it's in the legislate which means that the oregon govenment will vote on it

6. Is there any way to watch this debate ?

7. Sounds like this bill has a chance. It would be wise for Oregon to make a positive move on this with out it it going to a measure to be voted on.

My fingers are crossed for you Oregon.

8. The hearing is April second

9. Stop wishing and hoping! Start sending your politicians emails and snail mails so they know what you think! :smoke: :yay: :bongin:

You have just under 2 weeks to educate them! Get busy! :hello:

http://www.leg.state.or.us/

Granny :wave:

10. Just sent them a message thanks for the link

11. What do you say to them?

12. Just that I supported the bill and it would help our economy and pump a lot of money into the school system oregon's schools aren't the best

13. Or just read these to get some ideas! :rolleyes:

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's

Cannabis Inhalation Associated With Spontaneous Tumor Regression
    (news - 2010)
    Cannabis Inhalation Associated With Spontaneous Tumor Regression, Study Says | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

Popular intoxicants: what lessons can be learned from the last 40 years of alcohol and cannabis regulation? (abst – 2011) Popular intoxicants: what lessons can be l... [J Psychopharmacol. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Get yourself a copy of my List (email me, bottom of my sig) and you will have over 1000 pages of links to studies and articles to choose from! :eek: (Hotmail sometimes refuses my List- Yahoo and Gmail are fine!)

Granny :wave: