Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana leaf salad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xenfire, Jul 31, 2011.

1. I'm wondering if a salad made out of weed leaves would be any good :p
    Not prepared or anything to get you high, just instead of using lettuce or whatever leafy greens you may eat in your salads you'd use a big fan leaf off a healthy plant and just rip it up into a salad.

It's interesting, I wonder if it would taste good? I would totally start making my salads with leaves from plants that weren't too sugary (Those are for hash etc. ;) ) Just nice big fresh juicy weed leaves.. :D

What do you guys think?

2. I don't think it'd be very good... I mean imagine eating a salad made of tree leaves and shit

3. a
    if this were the case then bear grylis wouldnt need to eat animals

4. [​IMG]

5. honestly Idk but sounds cool :smoke:

6. Fan leave salad... Taaaasty!

7. Just go eat a random plant in your yard, and film it.

8. Marijuana is extremely bitter. Would not taste very good at all. I think this is what I heard but the thc makes the plant taste bitter and nasty so animals wouldn't feed on it.

9. Cannabis is not used with everything

10. If you're not going to do it to get high why bother?

11. This is not the truth, this is a complete lie. Do NOT listen to this man. Cannabis is used with EVERYTHING! :smoking:

12. I love the taste of marijuana so I would probably enjoy this. I've heard about other people doing it. Spinach is bitter too. lol I still like it too.

13. Just make some butter and turn it into a dressing =p

14. Just make a regular salad and drizzle some hemp oil on it.

15. I saw this in a cheech and Chong movie...where they go to Amsterdam? I dont remember which one this was. Anyway, they served Tommy a soup with a nice big juicy leaf in it. Try that maybe?

16. Would be nasty, I say no.

But it would be funny if you went to a restuarent and asked for a marijuana salad. Lolz. Idk im high.

17. im tripping balls

18. no i would never eat it like that.

i might consider eating ferns though. only because Garfield makes it look soooooo good.

19. Oh my god cannabis vinaigrette dressing ohhhhh god....