Marijuana Laws in Luxembourg

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Legaleyez, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Luxembourg - Marijuana is decriminalised. Fines range from €250 – €2,500. However jail time can apply in more serious circumstances such as public use, or involvement of minors.

Today I just found out that weed is decriminalized here lol, but I am confused because I dont get what it means by its decriminalized but their are fines involved.

anyone who can explain?
    peace

2. Nice. Did you know Luxembourg is the richest country per capita? But to answer your question, decriminalized mean no criminal record for using the substance. Though there still might be fines involved. People here in the states refuse to pay their fines 8/10 times though. You should try that.

3. Yeah hehe

oh ok thx alot bro
    +rep for being nice :)

4. It basically means that you get served a citation for possession/under the influence/public use. With the citation, you simply have to pay it, but unlike here, you will not get arrested and be forced to work your way through the dreadful court system. It sucks... got arrested March 20th 2009, was in court June 16th... bullshit... btw, 3 years probe, $850 in fines. thats like 700 euros I thikn.

5. 3 YEARS PROBATION?
    Some assholes. haha ;D

but how much did u get busted with