marijuana laced with coke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sorelbaid, Feb 26, 2006.

1. so i found a bag of weed in front of a house, and being the genius that i am, i decided to smoke it. So i rolled up a joint and toked up, and it was the craziest high ever. It was an intense body rush. I felt like everything that was happening wasnt really happening, but like it was a memory of something or like i was watching a movie. Then i was walking back to my dorm, and i kept hearing this rumbling sound in the back of my head. I clenched my teeth and it stopped, so i guess it was my teeth chattering. ANyway, i figured this shit might have been laced with something cause i've never felt like that just from smoking weed. Anybody ever tried green with coke, i just want to know what i took.

2. was your mouth numb? and how long have you been smoking? how did it look/smell?

3. my lips did feel numb for like 5 seconds (which is what made me think coke). I used to smoke a lot when i was like twelve, but now i'm 19, i usually smoke every weekend or so (since about november). It had a lot of powder in it, like it had been ground up pretty fine, and it was a little lighter green than i'm used to. It also didnt smell as fresh as what i usually smoke.

4. from what you said in your first and second post i think you lucked out and found some really good bud and since you dont smoke everyday it probably hit you harder.

usually the lighter shade of green the better weed it is.

if it was laced with coke, your lips, tounge, and throat would have felt numb for longer than 5 seconds.

i really doubt it was laced with anything, i wouldnt worry about it.

5. i thought that maybe it was just because it was different than what i was used to, but damn, that was the most fucked up that i have ever been. i dont even remember a lot of what happened. I do remember that i almost threw up though, and that i tried to jerk off, and i couldnt get an erection, like i was too distracted or something. It was weird too, because i just came from my girlfriends room and i was ready to go then. It was the weirdest night of my life.

6. Got more? smoke again, now you have a litttttttle tolerance maybe you can re-evaluate your lace claim

7. i've got some more, but honestly, i'm a little afraid to smoke anymore of it. if i do, then it'll be a while.

8. :wave: :wave: :wave: i doubt that was coke, people dont just throw it in there bag...they prepare the joint and as that pot is looking at you ,they sprinkle the reefer with coke ,then wrap it up,,,and still it wouldnt do that,,,i think that white stuff was resign,crystels,,proably some high t.h.c. content pot,,search a pot strain 'medussa;..sounds to me like you was on a good high but if you were still walking straight.like you said to your dormroom...then i dont think it was real high t.h.c.,,or you wouldnt be walking;;,,,,,,,,all i can say is welcome to the world of top choice connisuer reefer,,,only bad thing is you dont know the strain,,maybe youd want to grow some one day...id find a different girlfriend also if you left her place and had to play with your ding-dong ,,dude that allmost sounds pathetic..,,,,,heres my suggestion..smoke a little in a pipe,,share it with a different girl, get her good and toasty,,and baaaaam,you got pussy and a buzz:smoking:

9. Laced stuff isn't as common as the government would like you to believe. I've been smoking for years and I have never came in contact with a baggy a friend or I didn't lace ourselves. I'm sure its around in the very rare case but this doesn't seem like one.

Smoke that shit up though dude, sounds like some good buds.

10. well, the only reason that i tried to jerk off was because we didnt have enough time at her dorm room, our school has visitation hours, and when i got there we only had like fifteen minutes left before i had to leave. and coincidentally i did break up with her, but for completely different unrelated reasons. and i was just going to jerk off to see what it was like while i was high.
    if that was high thc weed, then i'm not sure how much of that stuff i want to be smoking, i like to get good and high, and i like to feel it, but i dont like to be chattering my teeth violently and i dont like watching a movie and remembering only the beginning and end (i sat down to watch the dark crystal w/ my roommate, and i remember turning it on and the credits, but in between i just remember my head feeling heavy and rocking back and forth, i also felt like i was going to throw up, not my idea of a pleasnt high). I dont know, eventually i think i might smoke the rest (or at least some) and then i'll try to report back if i find anything out.

11. dude, don't panic. You got lucky with some fine weed. most of the weed i smoke grinds fine (crystally) and is quite green. i've seen weed so light is was almost a white shade of green. be cool dude, at 19, you haven't had the chance to try all the many many fine strains and colors of our mutually lover MaryJane.

as for the not remembering -- welcome to being high, man :hello:

12. do you guys think it could have been salvia? It was ground up really fine, and it didnt smell like weed, it didnt really have a strong odor. I've never seen salvia so i don't know what that's like. God, i sound like such an amateur i know. I've never smoked any pot that makes your teeth chatter like double bass drums and makes you feel like your living in a memory, but i guess that's just me.

13. salvia or PCP

14. Sounds like it was just good weed to me. PCP would've been more intense, coke wouldn't have had a mind fuck like that, more numbness.

It wasn't salvia, he didn't mention anything about salvia gravity, which is pretty noticeable.