1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Marijuana knowledge quiz

Discussion in 'General' started by Fubar, Sep 21, 2003.

1. This is a site for the group that puts out a lot of the anti-marijuana commercials. They have a marijuana knowledge quiz on the site that has to be seen to be believed. Test your knowledge smokers of marijuana.

2. "Smoking four joints a week is equivalent of smoking an entire pack of cigarettes every day "

now that really pisses me off.
  3. I answered the first question and got pissed off that I even gave their site a hit.
  4. yeah, i've seen this crap before.

something really should be done to shut down alarmist, sensationalist, smear campaigning, propagandist mind control media such as this. nothing good can come from the information they are putting out.
  5. Now it's nice to see that anti majiruana activist can comme up with such bullshit (we remember that the white house has officialy stated that mmarijuana made men grow breasts).
    (the quiz is not mozilla compatible; once again, I have to wear a certain type of shoe to get into that shop)

but it's scary to know that many people will buy this as the truth..

6. WTF?!?!?! Did Bush say that?
  7. to get the correct answer... just answer oppistie of what ' we' know to be right...

even though we are right and they're just a bunch of stertyipical bastards...:D
  8. it is true.. marijuana is bad for us.. but there is many many more things that a lot of people use daily that are legal and are much worse for us.. like fast food :mad: i stopped easting it like a few years ago.. but every once and a while i still need a whopper... no double.. no double w/ cheese!!!

9. same here
  10. just did it again......funnier every time:D

11. same here. biased quizzes are fucking lame. ew, ew, ew...
  12. That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I very rarely laugh out loud at a screen, but that scenario thing had me in stitches!
  13. *Nice Toker* Well they have there own opinions and aspects on life and smoking Weed and i respect that even tho they are against smoking weed.

*Bad Toker* Fu** them! they are little bitches and dont deserve to even Speak to a toker this is a free Country or Is it NOT!? am i Not allowed to do what i wish to!? then fuck you activist against smoking Weed damn little bi***'s
    Some people just dont get it and people like that make me angry as shown.

Grasscity Deals Near You