Marijuana KILLS teenager!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by amsterdamage, Jul 2, 2009.

1. He's only 17. A 'legacy' of cannabis use? Pffffft.

2. WTF he had myocarditis, not caused by weed, thats what fucking killed him, an infected heart, fucking bullshit AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i WAnna fucking scream!!!!!!!!!!

3. "The coroner said: "We have heard how over a period of time, for some years, (Hadrian) had used cannabis and perhaps other illegal substances."

"However, he had an inflammation of the heart, which, she said, was most likely caused by `a history of using cannabis, amphetamines and cocaine.'"

/thread.

4. hahaha thats like saying , your son was killed by marijuana...and he also was attacked by a Loin...:bongin:

5. Haha this just in time. Know that alot of powerful people are getting on board with weed reform. And lol at using cannabis...and just a dab of cocaine.

6. Sounds like their not telling the whole story. I bet you any money this kid already had heart problems which his use of marijuana only exemplified and probably died from THAT, rather than the pot itself.

7. amphetamines and cocaine killed him,weed doesn't pump your heart up like these do,not even close.they always trying to link weed with those big time drugs yet weed is the safest,its safer then fucking coffee.

8. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST DEATH FROM CANNABIS!!!!

No one has ever died and no one will ever die from it.

That was only an opinion. The boy had no drugs in his system at the time. Therefore it could have been caused by anything. He just happened to have smoked in the past. Thats like saying 'I fucked a girl once high and got an STD' and the headlines would read" Smoking Cannabis increases risk of getting STDs" Thats fucking retarted.

Millions of people have used cannabis in the past without a single problem. This kid used several different drugs, had a preexisting condition, and wasnt even high to have a slightly eleveted heart beat in the first place. Therefore we can all see that this is bullshit and the media is trying every trick up their sleeve to make marijuana look bad.

Don't beleive the garbage people say about our Mary Jane. They will make up anything to make it look bad. Fuck its even easier to make Coca-Cola look bad. Imagine how hard they must be trying...

9. this is all propaganda bullSHIT

10. This is actually exactly what I was going to do as a reply haha. +rep

11. amphetamines and cocaine is what killed him...

12. WHAT? :confused_2:

In 1 sentence, you say it's not the first death from cannabis, then you go and say that no one ever has, or ever will, die from it... Which is not true, btw. If you have certain medical conditions, smoking weed very well CAN kill you (there are several cases where people have died FROM smoking weed).

The kid in this article either already had a pre-existing medical condition, or what caused his heart attack was the coke/amphetamine use (both seriously fuck up the nerves which make your heart beat properly).

Taken from the article:
    Dr Sally Hales, who carried out the post mortem, found no traces of cannabis or other illegal drugs in Hadrian's body.

However, he had an inflammation of the heart, which, she said, was most likely caused by `a history of using cannabis, amphetamines and cocaine.'

There was no traces of drugs in his system - so how the fuck do they even know he used drugs at all? I smell BULLSHIT.

EDIT: And for the record... 3 out of my 4 cardiologists have no problem with me smoking weed. They were actually relieved because "at least it's not cigs."

13. AHEM. I think that pretty much speaks for itself. The kid just straight up died because he had a shitty heart, it happens.

14. #15 Fungardner, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
    In and of itself in a healthy person it is harmless. Used by someone with an existing medical condition or one that is undiscovered it MAY trigger an adverse reaction just as any manmade or natural herb would also do. I do not believe this is anything but an attempt by the mainstream media do gooders to spin the cannabis reputation as they see fit in order to put it in context with the federal government's lies & deception tactics. The mainstream media has 'partnered' with the fed gov in order to spin the facts regarding cannabis including twisting, manipulation of the facts to fit into their anti cannabis agenda.

The teenager could have also drank a beer or smoked some crack and died as well. He just happened to smoke some weed instead, thats all and do not be fooled by these tactics! There are many contradictions to this story including the fact they found 'no traces of drugs' yet go on to state that years of using coke and other narcotics enlarged his heart. Well, unless he underwent an extensive autopsy (which it does not sound like he did) there is NO way to connect an enlarged heart just by seeing it with 'marijuana use'. As with any drugs, especially with drug company's products and not cannabis, like prescription drugs and 'narcotics' (which the story failed to mention which ones and instead focused on cannabis) an enlarged heart is the common predecesor of such use. This is just another oppurtunity to fool the general public into believing the government's lies. He more than likely hit up his parent's medicine cabinet and only smoked cannabis when those hard drugs weren't avalible.

During any investigation or autospy a family needs to know exactly what the cause of death was to their loved one(s) instead of the Coroner trying to place political concerns ahead of the deceased's real cause of death here.

Peace,
    FG

15. A guy jumps out a window to kill himself. At the same time, a stray bullet from a neighbor on a lower level hits his heart. Who killed him?

16. marijuana strikes again!!!!!

17. EXACTLY!

It happens very frequently, actually. It's called Sudden Cardiac Death, and is typically found in otherwise HEALTHY individuals. Upon autopsy, it is usually found that there was some underlying heart condition (myocarditis being one of the MAJOR players).

Smoking pot doesn't cause myocarditis. Doing coke and amphetamines does, however.

18. I know this is a rhetorical question, but I wanted to answer it. The guy killed himself. He may have survived the fall, but had he never taken the jump, he wouldn't have been hit by the bullet. :D

19. The coroner said: "We have heard how over a period of time, for some years, (Hadrian) had used cannabis and perhaps other illegal substances.

"This is a very sad case because, despite his turbulent past and cannabis use, he had got a job as a trainee chef. The post-mortem showed no findings of recent drug use. But his body was left a legacy of using cannabis in the past, which directly led to his death.

"My conclusion is that Hadrian died as a result of using drugs."

Dr Sally Hales, who carried out the post mortem, found no traces of cannabis or other illegal drugs in Hadrian's body.

However, he had an inflammation of the heart, which, she said, was most likely caused by `a history of using cannabis, amphetamines and cocaine.'

Sounds to me like total hogwash and just a story purposefully using someones death attributable to any number of things to single out Cannabis the most harmless substance of all the ones he was known to take not to mention he probably had history with heart problems. Seems like a smear article on Cannabis as the legalization movement is gaining steam.