Marijuana just legalized in VT

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by VTgrow, Jan 23, 2018.

1. As of this morning, Marijuana just became legal for 21+, 6 plants (2 mature) per household. Effective July 1st. I'd been wanting to grow for years, and had been here before under an old username. Time to refresh myself. I hope I can learn from all of your journals and advice and cultivate some decent buds. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. And one by one the dominoes start to fall. California set the trend, if NJ goes green then NY will follow step. The West Coast is liberated, now the East is following step. Let's hope the Midwest starts to spread outward and the USA is finally freed from this bullshit war on drugs that Reagan started.

4. Who ?? Try Nixon.
    Nixon's attorney general, John Mitchell, declared marijuana a Schedule I substance in 1972
    https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/facts-about-the-marihuana-tax-act-of-1937
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Well those were different times. You had people like Pablo Escobar and many others smuggling in cocaine by the plane. Literally flying it right in to the Bahamas, just hoping out of the plane, and leaving it because they could sell the cocaine and buy 5 more planes. Could you really argue that someone shouldn't have tried to stop that?

^ that's only aimed at your mention of Reagans start on " The War on Drugs " ; in which he may or may not have turned around and sold...(conspiracy)

Now with that being said the war on drugs is absolutely out of control. Once they got the power to do as they pleased and had the majority of the population behind them(Police,DEA,etc.) You bet Tom over there smoking that joint is going to jail, just as well as anyone else who disobeyed the law and ulitimatly their rule.

Hopefully though everyone like you said will follow suit and legalize it given the opportunity. Then we won't have to worry about going to jail for a few pieces of decaying organic matter off a Cannabis plant. Truly then can we enjoy the herb with no consequences from Law Enforcement. Honestly though they can keep it up on the Herione and meth addicts and dealers. That shits got to go. It's killing us fast man. Fentanyl is a bitch.

J Evergreen

6. Oh right, sorry I was kinda high when I wrote that hah :GettingStoned:
    I need to go find some good prohibition documentaries on Netflix...:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  7. When the beautiful state of New Jersey is set free by governor Phil Murphy, we can finally see some progress over here on the east coast.