Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Is Wrong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dime bag dan, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Dime bag dan, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    God will punish you for smoking marijuana. Its proven that smoking out of a marijuana bong increases your chance of cancer by 800%. Also its proven that you will become retarded in one hit, thc attacks brain cells and kills them. Please save yourselves and quit smoking the devils lettuce. I will pray for all of you, as you can see the post below, this man has suffered severe brain damage. Do you young boys and girls want to become like this man? Please seek salvation and go to your nearest pastor for forgiveness, please do this, I'm tired of seeing marijuana overdoses every night on the news

2. this niggas retarded. kill yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I love you

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

4. the devils cabbage consumes the mind and body completely sending its host into a blind rage.

MariJuana Hashish - not even once.

• Like Like x 2
  5. #6 BudButler, May 26, 2013
    praise the lord i aint never smoked nun of dat devils grass

6. I love you too. Would you like to have an orgy?

7. Sometimes I wonder if God cringes everytime people calls his name. 

• Like Like x 1
  8. #9 Dime bag dan, May 26, 2013
    Sir, god only cringes when the likes of marijuana addicts call his name, seek salvation or forever burn in hell, please save yourself

9. I love you too. Would you like to have an orgy?

</blockquote>Lets do this shit

10. where da bitches at?

• Like Like x 3
  11. #12 shaddytheman, May 26, 2013
    I already saved myself..... from identity crisis, I am the one they call "no name" like a blank Yugioh card that has no attributes to counter the other monster attacking him.  

12. In the backyard barking for HAM.

:ey: :ey: :ey: :ey: :ey: :ey: :ey: :ey: :ey: :ey: :ey: :ey: :ey: :ey: :ey: :ey:

Fuck me, Dan. Ohhh, fuck me, right here, on GC!
    :yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  14. merjuana save my liff

it not make you retardmerjana make you smart both n the head and in teh smart

purp skurp is the best when smoke it green into the house, but  must you always have socks

and thats the question i leave into you today ladies and gentlemen

• Like Like x 5
  15. In b4 the Alt-Police raid and close down the thread. [​IMG]    

16. He's right, "Marijuana Is Wrong" (but not for his reasons)....the proper name is CANNABIS, or CANNABIS SATIVA! We need to stop using slang (and often racist slang at that!). Cannabis is too good of a thing to be denigrated and belittled by using slang terms like "marijuana", "weed" or "pot"!

Granny

• Like Like x 2
  17. If cannabis is bad then why did god make it grow naturally?

18. Besides all your fake "facts", lets play the religious angle. Why would god punish people for smoking cannabis if when he says "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth" Genesis 1:29. First page buddy!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.