Marijuana Is so beautiful

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by purrp, Jul 11, 2012.

1. I am so dang high. I woke up today an burned me a nice joint. Nothing was greater than cooking some perfect eggs while listening to The Chronic. I made some bacon and a protein shake to go along with that shit. Munchies were successfully satisfied with yogurt, a plum and water. I laid down in my nice comfortable bed and turned on the tv, I feel amazing. Tv and just tv in general just looks so awesome. Especially the food network, I just want to be a chef now lol. I feel like now I've been wasting time on bullshit. I need to be outside more, enjoying life and seeing how amazing everything is. It's sounds cheesy as fuck but i want everyone to realize how easy everything can be to get what you want in life.

2. I feel like anyone who says marijuana is destructive to society should read this guy's post and then rethink ha.

3. I know you mean about watching the food channels when high ha. I feel like when im high, everything feels simple again, like when you were a kid and you had no worries. Amazing stuff.

4. [quote name='"Archer18"']I know you mean about watching the food channels when high ha. I feel like when im high, everything feels simple again, like when you were a kid and you had no worries. Amazing stuff.[/quote]

EXACTLY! If you look at logos when you're high, it's just simply shapes lolol. I just feel we spend too much time in electronics..we could all use a nice stoned walk in the park or swim in the pool. When I put my glasses too, I feel like I have super human eye sight and life is in blu ray.

5. Marijuana is beautiful, mentally and visually man. And the first high of the day is the sweetest nicest high. I'm pretty seasoned so I don't get that oh god everything's beautiful i love everybody feeling anymore unless I take a few days off lol.

I remember my harvest last year, 4 lbs total of some blueberry and purple, I had the best compliments for 100s of miles, I had straight up O.G's telling me this was the best outdoor weed they have ever seen in their lifes. I was up all night with my boy in our living room at this trailer we rented to turn into a trap lmao, 11 p.m - 7 a.m trimming and bagging buds.

Anyways it was very very beautiful, bright green and huge sticky crystals all over, huge orange hairs too.

6. Dude I like how you described your high in an elegant classy type of lettering, Maryjane is beautiful that's why I stay true to her.

7. i feel you man, went through pretty much that exact same realization a few weeks ago.

8. Well said man.

I love being able to go on bike rides along side this river in my town up into the mountain, all while baked. Its a great time and being being outside under the trees with the river next to you on a beautiful day is really something to appreciate.

I feel like you would appreciate this picture op, nature is awesome.
    [​IMG]

9. ^Photoshop?

Or real?

If real that is beautiful!

10. I didn't take the picture but I think it is real.

11. [quote name='"That Engineer"']Well said man.

I love being able to go on bike rides along side this river in my town up into the mountain, all while baked. Its a great time and being being outside under the trees with the river next to you on a beautiful day is really something to appreciate.

I feel like you would appreciate this picture op, nature is awesome.
    [/quote]

Even animals love pot! Being outside feels amazing while I'm stoned. I literally feel like I'm in my own world because people that dont smoke cant grasp the experience. Actually, some people that DO smoke still haven't been able to reach that...I can't even explain it but being in total bliss. hahaha

12. Love being stoned, makes me appreciate everything so much more. I can just sit outside and smile as people walk along their merry ways and do their own thing while I do mine. Makes everything so clear and calm for me, its made me so many friends and so many great experiences. Mary Jane is a beautiful plant, I'm never gonna quit my love affair with her.

13. Moths really like pot, in my experience. Like a friend and I always used to smoke at this one park and as soon as we were half way through the first bowl, a moth would flutter in the car and chill with us until we went left. And one time, one landed on my hand as I was loading a bowl.

:smoke:

14. Awesome man. Loved this!

15. Reading this just makes me want to smoke a bowl and get a probation violation..