Marijuana is now legal in Washington State!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by tstick, Nov 7, 2012.

1. I'm smoking on my front porch right now.

I love my city (Seattle)!

I love my state!

2. I'm jealous man... Hopefully something will happen with Vancouver soon!

3. Congrats dude!

4. Cmon GA let's do something!

5. That's so freaking awesome! Glad to see that the wheels are finally actually in motion. Can't wait for legalization to come to Australia hopefully

6. It goes into effect December 6th, but dispensaries show up later. Any idea if pot not purchased at a dispensary is legal to posess?

7. This is absolutely amazing. I am from Vancouver Washington!!!! Im in vacation right now in cabo San Lucas mexico and have been reading and checking articles about i-502 the past week every morning. The last few hours before it was released I was like a kid before christmas lmao! I cannot wait to get back home. I got some Nice bubble hash at home waiting for me! Load a full hash bowl in my illadelphiaa and get higher than a space station lmao! I been here two weeks and it's the longest I've went without smoking in 3 years (being an everyday toker ) hahaha extreme T-break HELLLOOO!! anyways this is just amazing... congratulations washington and Colorado state!! Dont worry all you other 48 states are next!!!