Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana is Not Medicine

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Fluke, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who tha hell said bud cured an extacy overdose, it was prob. fake or something else. i know for a fact that bud cures. when i drink and get a little woozy i smoke a blunt all better.

2. Yeah the story was called \"the myths are killing us,\" they seem to be claiming that because those kids are so damn ignorant, its obviously an aweful plant, or something. just trying to figure out how the anti\'s think.

btw, thanx calicheese

3. Hell Yeah gatta kno how the enemy thinks rule #2

4. this aint true. if you mix extacy and weed together, its mostly gon\' kill you.
    but it depends on your tolerance/your body/health.
    why would an old lady take extacy anyways

5. ok...am i the only one who kinda sees he was joking....

mellow out people

6. That is Dead wrong ive only done x a few times but every time i smoked weed and look at me... i knew people that popped x like skittles and smoked but all the time their brains are rotting from the x but the weeds just doin its ting u kno.
    Smoke Bud N Prosper

7. haha thread turned so lame

8. Though I knew he was being sarcastic from the start, it is really hard to be sarcastic in writing and have people pick up on it. Not that its hard, just that most people I know have trouble picking up on sarcasm when its spoken let alone written. The reason people thought you were a douche (youre not) is that there are probably people who come on to these foroums and try to yell at us stoners telling us it doesnt cure nausea or pain (on a side note... I have no idea how anyone could ever say that marijuana doesnt relieve pain...I ounce fell and cut my knee and bleed for over a mile before I realized I was bleeding not a bad cut just bleed alot). So its easy for people to get confused and easier for them to assume that some douce is yelling at us. And who said being OVERLY obvious EVER took the fun out... I think its MORE fun that way :D

9. EDIT: Woops. I guess I should read the whole thread first. Shit. Sorry for the negative rep, my friend.. hehe.

10. Huh? It was obvious that it was a joke...

11. I was trying to be overly obvious as I could, I mean come on, If that isnt obvious I don\'t know what is.

12. Maybe she died fom teh extascy not the weed?

13. Yes, it was the extacy, I was trying to write from an anti-marijuana view-point, trying to blame her death on weed by coming up with some dumb (fake) excuse why it was obviously the evil marihuana that killed her, too.
    But thats just to sound outragiously biased and stupid, just like D.A.R.E., ect.

14. wow, their information is really flawed. delta-9 thc is what gets you high, not THC13 or whatever they\'re going on about. Smoked marijuana has proven to be a medically beneficial method.

No one who has ever done drugs would stuff marijuana leaves down a person\'s throat who\'s \"dying from ecstasy\" which is highly unlikely from one tablet.

Keep in mind that the DEA\'s money mainly comes from marijuana busts, and thusly they will lie, cheat, steal, bribe, and pretty much do anything to keep marijuana illegal so that they can continue to exist and basically arrest left wing thinkers using marijuana as the tool. Little do they realise that no matter what they do, despite ANYTHING they do, marijuana will always be around and the truth will always fall on the ears of the people. The DEA is the most evil manifestation of Nazism in our government and should be put to rest once and for all. They are not needed, they are not wanted, they have no beneficial place in our society, they are without purpose save for the corrupt desires of various government officials who simply use it as an underground tactic against their more liberal political opponents.

Quite simply put, DEA go away!

15. I couldn\'t have said it better myself.

16. \"he scientific and medical communities have determined that smoked marijuana is a health danger, not a cure. There is no medical evidence that smoking marijuana helps patients. In fact, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved no medications that are smoked, primarily because smoking is a poor way to deliver medicine. Morphine, for example has proven to be a medically valuable drug, but the FDA does not endorse smoking opium or heroin. \"

No they only endorse shooting up

17. :rolleyes: <---- that probley would have helped if you had included that in the first post. lol

18. That is definetly sarcasm

You could tell by how he would point out the truthful positive uses of weed with a negative tone

19. Even though the thread was sarcastic, many people are reporting it due to the sarcasm not being as clear as it could be. We usually ban people who are against MaryJane and make threads to get everyone stirred up. Since sarcasm was involved, I\'m just closing this thread to slowly let it die.

RMJL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.