Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana is Not Medicine

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Fluke, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you for your utterly brilliant post (sarcasm see, it isn\'t difficult, try it!)

2. So my history teacher was trying to teach us about this. She told us that it doesnt help cure cancer and a recent study proved all past studies wrong. She told us how it doesnt relieve pain or nausia.

I told her \"So your telling me when I had the flu and I was sick to my stomache, and smoking weed didnt stop me from throwing up and made me feel so much better, I could continue my day as if it was normal?\" Then we got back on track and she tried to explain to my class about how communism is so bad (when in reality its people who are bad.. I bet if you took a community of stoners, they could live perfectly fine under communism).

So bad... She\'s kinda hot though.

3. [quote name=\'Alphå\']So my history teacher was trying to teach us about this. She told us that it doesnt help cure cancer and a recent study proved all past studies wrong. She told us how it doesnt relieve pain or nausia.QUOTE]

your teacher is full of beans, keep in mind when I said it is not medicine I meant that it is, get it?

4. Wow, that guy who wrote it is an idiot.

5. Sarcasm, See dont be an idiot and learn how to read sarcasm?

6. If you mean me, than, yes, I agree with you.

7. ...this thread has no point to it. and online sarsasm isnt that easy to recognize..

8. Thats a lesson I\'ve learned, thus it isn\'t pointless. thank you

9. haha if you think of it that way, i guess your right.

10. communism has never worked. ever.

11. I don\'t think he actually claimed that it has worked

12. THIS HAS TO BE THE HIGHEST MOTHER ON THIS FORUM

Ps have you ever had weed

13. Haha... everybody\'s all worked up, but really... he just has a bad sense of humour.

14. unique sense of humor, I wanted to express myself better than I did, although the last part of my second \"rant\" cracks me up everytime I read it, about violence and people eating dog and then say pro-legalization was \"stupid\", just put a human voice to it as you read it or something.

15. yes I love weed, I am actually Very pro weed

16. ^^lol duh, look where you are

17. well he asked

18. I think this thread needs to be closed on account of

STUPIDITY.

from everyone. lol rediculous

19. probably right, I was out to accomplish something when I started this thread earlier today, but everyone has taken it the wrong way, and now people gave me a bad rep for AGREEING WITH THEM in an alternative way.

20. I knew you were being sarcastic, I was playin along and made a sarcastic statement...

I guess sarcasim is sometimes hard to express on the net haha

I gave you +rep though when I read the thread, I thought it was some funny stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.