Marijuana is my lifesaver. :)

Discussion in 'General' started by doyoulikegreen, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Hellllllllo!

I've written before about how marijuana has improved my life, but this is truly significant.

Quickly,

I deal with severe depression, and social anxiety. Psst, I've also got Cerebral Palsy. It's a nightmare and I've become so negative and withdrawn and even attempted suicide. I'm married with a couple of young kids.

When I'm medicated, I become a totally different, improved, and life-loving person. All possibilities suddenly open up wide and it seems like anything is possible. And even though I realize that most of this is in my head, when I'm not high, I can't even convince myself it's that way.

I didnt smoking until i was 25, and ever since my teens things just have been going downhill emotionally. Course there were causes for that, but man, I believe if I tried weed earlier, I would have been better off and have a much brighter outcome at the time.

When I'm sober I am emotionally scary to be around. Just short tempered, impatient, and just not pleasant at all. Marijuana turns it all around and guides me towards the best choices :) Focus, Clarity, and Strength emerge and my world is suddenly an incredible place with plenty of happiness and smiles and not a dark storm cloud to be seen.

Peace and love everyone.

2. I'm happy for you but you shouldn't need to rely on it for you to be happy. Pretty soon your tolerance will become nothing and you'll get rattled over that.

3. That's great, it seems to help us all in different ways. If it makes you happy and feel better, that is wonderful

4. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']I'm happy for you but you shouldn't need to rely on it for you to be happy. Pretty soon your tolerance will become nothing and you'll get rattled over that.[/quote]

Yeah this is true. I was out on a forced t-break for a week and now just a bowl or two gets me to where I like being.

I know that weed shouldn't be used to create my happiness, and it doesn't. But it does make me more appreciative of what I do have. I remember the first time I realized how it made me feel like I was on top of the world again.

It brought me back to when I was 12 years old and everything was great in the world again. I hadn't known that kind of calmness and positivity since then, I thought it was lost. It removes all the mental mind-blocks I've formed over the years and levels everything out.

It truly is remarkable. :)

5. I hear that bro. Before i started cheifin, i was worried about every little thing, about what people thought of me and at times, just paranoid about being in public. After i started smokin, it really changed the way i looked at myself, the people around me and the world. Everything seemed like it was simple. I could think with a level head, and just more calm. On top of this, i was too short-tempered, but now, i dont trip on things, i think my thoughts through before i decide to pop off. Its been almost a life changing experience, in my opinion, to me.