Marijuana is meant to be peaceful! wtf?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kr0nik, Apr 25, 2010.

1. The story starts 3 days ago, me and my friend were chillin at his house. We were smoking a little bit, and then we decided to leave to go get food, and went to go see a basketball game at the high school. When we get back, my friend finds his backdoor wide open, a broken window on the door, and a 1/2 pound and 2 bongs gone. We stood there astonished by what had just happened, it is the worst feeling to come back and see that you were robbed.
    Anyways the next day, after the initial shock was gone. I was at a friends house chillin with him and a couple of other kids. After a nice bowl sesh, more kids come over to my friends house, friends of his that i really didnt know too well, so it was a little awkward for me. After they came in, we continued to smoke, and when the new kids had started to take a few rips they started getting more chill, and little easier to talk to. One of the kids starts talking about how he had just gotten hooked up with alot of chronic bud. I was just kinda curious at the time and asked how much he told us like a QP. I was like, oh shit nice, and told him how we had at one point 2 p's, and his eyes grew. Then he continued to tell us more, he said he actually didnt have a QP, he had a 1/2 P. Then at that point i just sat there trying to put the pieces together, and being pretty baked at the time it took me a while to catch on that it very well could be the same guy who robbed my other friend. Then i started listening very careful to all the details of the story.
    He then began to tell us how he had stolen it actually, i dont know why he told us this, i guess he was trying to sound bad ass for stealing it. After saying that though, his other friend elbowed him, trying to signal him to stop.Then his other friend stood up, looked directly at me, and threatened to beat the shit out of me if i repeated anything. The kid was definitely a lot bigger and could for sure take me, so i sheepishly said fine. However fine wasn't good enough for him, this kid took out a knife to show me, and said im not kidding buddy.
    Soon after the intimidatingly awkward conversation i left this kids house, and drove over to my friend's house who just got robbed. I didnt bother calling him, just ran up to his door knocking and told him everything i had just heard at my other friends house. He started calling all his friends, and told his friends to meet at his place tomorrow, and bring protection they were gonna get their $5k worth of stuff back.
    Right now im sitting on my couch after smoking god knows how many cigs, just trying to calm my nerves. Its kinda hard to relax right now, knowing that i easily could be getting some1 killed tomorrow over something as peaceful as marijuana. Just looking for some feedback. Do you think i should have told my friend, about what i had overheard?

-due to the fact that people i may know come on here, this story is not entirely true-

2. Their gonna get whats coming to them, shouldn't have done that shit anyway. Karma's a bitch.

3. thanks that is a good way to look at it....it really is their fault not mine.

4. Yea, especially if the group of friends you told are your best friends. Doesn't matter if those other kids think you're a snitch or not. Just make sure you fuck them up so they don't try to come back at you with something worse.

5. Looks like some skulls are gunna get cracked. I hope that kid that brought the knife to your neck didn't know who you are. You might be in a heap of trouble if he wants revenge on you for telling your friend.

6. yo man, u did the right thing... like. u were closer to the guys who got it stolen from right?
    so yea man, definitely, but like, i just dont know if u were rly sure that it was them who stole it, but it sounds very likely so yea man.
    i would have done the same, but u didnt go right?
    just dont let them see u man, then u might get urswlf into some trouble... but dont worry... guys that have to take knives out to show that they have more power over u are pussies man...

7. haha unfortunately the kid that brought the knife out, not necessarily to my neck but flipped it open, he is in one of my classes and I will prolly see him tomorrow. So, i need to really keep my nose clean right now, at least when the kid with the knifes friend was being stupid and telling the story, he told it to at least 3 or 4 of us. So im not the only one he can point the finger at for snitching. I was just the only one he didnt really know to well, and that is why he was prolly talking directly to me.

8. Yeah i know i kinda jumped to a conclusion on accusing him of stealing from my friend, but it is still a fairly safe conclusion. The town i live in isnt that big, so when anybody that isnt a usual sellerl has even a QP, it is known well around the town, at least in the line of the people who smoke that is. Yeah and im not going to the confrontation tonight. Ill hear about it tho, and ill tell you guys the outcome of it either tonight or ill get around it to it tomorrow.

9. dude pulls out a knife and threatens you? eff that wannabe gangster. It's cheap, but I would give him a sharp kick in the ribs after you get your shit back.

10. Im staying tuned...

11. Wat?

and lol @ wannabe badass faggots:p

Oh wow, kid has a KNIFE! He must be really tough lol! Shit Im from Texas. Most people I know carry a few knives with them. I have one on me whenever I go out of my house. Cold Steel Recon 1 tanto half serrated. Its big enough to get me fired from one job and get some crazy looks from cops.

12. Protect yourself man

13. Marijuana IS supposed to be peaceful, but that doesn't mean an ass kicking isn't sometimes justified. Kid robbed him for a 1/2p, they deserve to get fucked up a bit. I hate violence but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. You made the right call

14. from the situation you were in, you defanitely did the right thing. those kids deserve what's coming to them if they're going to go to those great extents over something like weed. I hate people like that. know way too many =/

15. sooo what happened at the confrontation?

16. whatever he gets he deserves it

so how did it go?

17. So here is what happened.....

My friend "x" who had gotten robbed, rounded up 4 of his close friends, and headed out to go get his weed back. They knew were this kid "y" lives, they were actually good friends at one point. Anyways x had one of his friends go up to y's door looking to buy a bag. He went up x's house with an excuse, "ohh i didnt know you number and i thought it would be cool if i just headed over." They were friends in school though so he sold him some bud. He then after receiving the bud, went back to the car, and showed X the bud he bought. X confirmed it was his exact same strain, as the bud he had robbed. So, X walks up to Y's door and basically trys to play it dumb.

convo goes kinda like this

X- Hey whats up man
    Y- Yo whats up dude, how have you been?
    X- Uhh i was doing good.
    Y- Nice man, thats good
    X- Yeah
    Y- Well,....well hey man you still smoke?
    X- Yes
    Y- Would you like to smoke some stuff i just got
    X- Yeah that would be nice
    Y- (goes and gets 2 zips of bud)
    x- Wow this is nice...(a little confused that it isnt his bud)
    Y- So yeah man lets roast, ill pack one
    x- Alright nice, im going to goto the bathroom then while your doing that
    Y- (packs the bowl)
    x-(goes back to where y got his weed from, and sees like 6 zips on the his counter, along with all bongs)
    y- Hey, hey what you doing back there)
    X-(distinguishes it was his weed, walks back to the room, and jacks y right in the stomach, gets all his stuff and leaves)

So, basically he still lost a little bit of his stuff he regained alot of it, and i thought it was a pretty good outcome.

18. Prohibition started this all

19. Haha well its good to know that this story isn't entirely true.:ey:

20. Good to hear that nobody was badly injured or dead, you did the right thing telling your friend. I'd be grateful to have such a good buddy. ;)