Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana is dead! Mathematical proof!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theduck, Feb 27, 2011.

1. 1. Marijuana= Mary Jane = MJ

Micheal Jackson= MJ= Dead

2. MJ=MJ

ao MJ=Dead

recall: Mj=marijuana

Marijuana=Dead!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Thing is, I don't get what to make of this. Does it mean I'm a meth dealer? Ive never so much as seen meth in my life so doubt that's it. But what is the practical application of my realization?

2. how blown are you?

3. They cremate dead people so I say cremate dead weed in your bowl. :D:smoke:

4. Here is an easier/real reason...

It no longer is connected to its root system... therefore it has seized to continue living.

5. You've solved the last puzzle!

6. There is a flaw in your logic.

MJ=MJ assuming there is no acronym behind it, but since there is an acronym behind each and one MJ means marijuana and the other means Michael Jackson you are actually wrong.

Hah

7. You still have to solve for x.

MJx

You can let Bong=x.

8. YOU ARE RIGHT!:hello:

Fuck you man. I'ma eat corn chips!

Man two variables in one equation with no constants? You can't do shit like that man!

9. Thats what makes it so difficult! It bends the fabric of time!

10. this fool divided by zero!

11. What, no main. I actually didn't use division at all. It was drawing of the law of substitution, and plain ol' logic.

12. x to the power of kush

13. I'm not usually rude, but this is so un-funnily illogical that it blew my mind. And it isn't often that I stumble across something that is so stupid that it blows a fuse in my neurotransmitters.

14. i am fucked up so just reading your pants and trying to figure it out made me shit my post
    oh shit i meant to type
    i am fucked up so just reading your post and trying to figure it out made me shit my pants

15. Mr. Buzzkillington :eek:

16. isn't that a textbook circular argument or something like that ?

17. You could say that marijuana is dead because it's been cut from the plant...

18. The problem with this logic is that you've identified a rigid designator with an indexical term. Not logical bro.

19. ya and where is the propathol, and the Grenadian doctor on the phone with his booty call

20. damn bro im baked