Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana is a LAXATIVE?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iSmokePurps, Apr 12, 2013.

1. #1 iSmokePurps, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    Deleted

2. Tobacco does that to me XD never weed though. Maybe something with your brain is triggered by different drugs?

3. Marijuana speeds up your metabolism...sooooo higher metabolism is more poop? lol not too sure.

4. Lol, no. Maybe whatever you ate didn't agree with your stomach?

5. I think so, the sheer volume of volcano tacos I put me has to come out some how

6. More likely your diet than the weed

7. #7 iSmokePurps, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    No I had the same diet. I have heard the metabolism thing, maybe the more you consume & lower tolerance = higher metabolism? Thinking back, I think it was ~1-1.5 g...

8. it's just because you got high and ate a bunch of shit that you forgot about man.

9. no it doesnt. I know people will use it if they have IBS and such. I saw it on a documentary.

10. It was kind of like the 'beer shit' you get the morning after drinking, like my body sped up metabolism to rid a toxin.

But IDK, all I know is I shit my brains out.

11. Cigarettes are

12. There are cannabinoid receptors in your stomach, a lot of them. Cannabis can have this sort of effect, it gives me some stomach problems at times.

13. Oh yeahh, and it was in the end of a cigarette. Combined effect explains lots. It was still stronger than I would've imagined...

Don't judge how I blaze either :smoke: