Marijuana Is “Only Slightly Less Awful” Than Heroin

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Kellie C Battle, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Jeff Sessions is an evil little racist troll. Just another turd in an administration that proves itself every day to be an ever expanding sewer. The creature has almost zero self respect as he continues to take shit from one of the most corrupt and incompetent presidents in U.S. history. He will continue to take shit from the velveeta racoon because being top cop to push his racist, outdated agenda is a wet dream come true. Unfortunately until either the republicans put country first for once an impeach their incompetent corrupt sociopathic monster, he gets nailed for collusion, money laundering or some hero finally puts a bullet into Trumps head we will be stuck with Sessions. He will continue to push the moronic outdated agenda from the 1980s. There is always a chance Trump will still shit can him but I wouldn't hold your breath. Trump tried to obstruct an ongoing investigation by firing Comey but someone still left in the Whitehouse with half a brain warned him about firing Sessions and continuing the obstruction. So unless he quits, which is unlikely, we will be stuck with this malignant shit stain who was too racist to serve as a judge in Alabama for fuck sake.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Its also Not True that Sessions Cant go after weed in 1 way or another, even if they wont fund him.

#1.. Sessions HAS REINSTATED Harshest Mandatory Minimum

#2 Sessions HAS Reenacted the Asset Seizure Law

#3 Sessions HAS Brought Back Privatized Federal Prison

#4 Sessions HAS Reenacted the RICO ACT for Banks doing business with Banks in Legal States.

Saying Obama didn't do anything for weed is FAKE NEWS. Obama did away with all that. I know someone will come back, and deflect this "FACT", but the FACTS ARE. The tRump Administration, is No Friend to Weed.

Also tRump has said 0000 that he doesn't back Sessions. Silence is Endorsement.

Why doesn't tRump "ASK" Sessions to Back Off, like Obama did? Obama did not TELL Holder to cut it out. He Asked him, and he complied.

tRump Is Not going to do that.

• Like Like x 3
  3. As a 10 years clean ex junky. I almost find that offensive! Lol. He clearly has never done either lol

4. If u can't acquire cannabis. Your not bed ridden. Sweating, too lethargic to even get up n pee..

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jeff Sessions would love the movie Reefer Madness,. Just his type of narrow minded propaganda.

6. #26 narcissistic, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    It's more like ........ Sessions is "Only slightly less awful" than Hitler.

7. I wonder if I've ever heard of a more pathetic individual. This is a true Mr Magoo.

8. Wonder what his opinion is on big pharma and how they pushed opioids on Americans making a good percentage of them junkies? Oh wait he funded by big pharma.

9. "Jeff has been a highly respected member of the U.S. Senate for 20 years," Trump said in a statement. "He is a world-class legal mind and considered a truly great Attorney General and US Attorney in the state of Alabama. Jeff is greatly admired by legal scholars and virtually everyone who knows him."

-CNN, November 18, 2016

"I have a man who is respected by everybody here, greatly respected....He's really the expert as far as I'm concerned on borders, on so many things."

-Politico, February 28, 2016

'Jeff Sessions, a Fitting Selection for Attorney General'Jeff Sessions: Trump’s Appointment of the Next Attorney General | National Review

-- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 22, 2016

10. Not everyone likes marijuana. Just like not everyone thinks herion should be illegal. Just like some ppl think alcohol should be illegal. Jeff sessions is an old bitch though. Trump is ok but sessions is a old dinosaur that will soon be dead from old age. The new generation will fix the schedule 1 that they have weed at.

11. Jeff Sessions needs to take his grandpa ass to an old folks home. His ideas are as ancient as he is

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Its actually sad to hear people talk like this still. I'm embarrassed for their ignorance really... It takes 100+ years for the FDA/Gov't to legalize weed, but will push an acne medication that directly causes psychosis through to market in 6 months. upside down world for sure