marijuana induced lucid dreams+ embarrassing story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ticklemefancy, Mar 9, 2012.

1. hey Grasscity. there nothing like an embarrassing story to tell of the night before. well basically, i just got a g of sour diesel, havent smoked in a while, smoked some and then fell asleep. when i fell asleep i wasnt as high as i waned, but ii was high. anywho, during my dream i, and this is the super embarrassing part, walked into my parents room, indecently exposed, and i cant remember after that. no idea how i got there, no idea how i got back to my room. could i have had a weed induced sleep walking experience? or could this just have been a weed induced lucid dream? ive have similar lucid dreams before where i got lost in a hotel and my mom opened the door to the room and shit, that i remember to this day, even though it happened over 7 years ago. fuck im very embarrassed/ nervous right now. any help?

2. LOL!! Just go talk to your mom and be like "hey sorry about last night". And she will reply with, a. what are you talking about? or b. oh. yeah....

Then if she says a, you know it was a dream and just be like i was playing music kinda loud lastnight, or pounding my girlfriend.

3. yea that shit happens. When I was around 13 I woke up one night to my mom asking me if I was ok. I felt something wet on my ass and I realized I was squatting over the drain in my parents shower. I hit the drain dead on. It's the only time I ever know of myself sleepwalking. I wiped my ass ass and went back to bed and mom cleaned the shower.

4. A few years ago, i was 13 too, my sister was living with us at the time because her abusive bf and she had 2 kids.

Well one night i guess she woke up and i was in the kitchen with 5 pots, banging on them trying to cook, she asked me what i was doing and i guess i replied with " cooking, what the fuck it look like ? " and then i guess i proceeded to attack her, LOL.

5. lol'd in quiet library

6. [quote name='"grasscitybadass"']A few years ago, i was 13 too, my sister was living with us at the time because her abusive bf and she had 2 kids.

Well one night i guess she woke up and i was in the kitchen with 5 pots, banging on them trying to cook, she asked me what i was doing and i guess i replied with " cooking, what the fuck it look like ? " and then i guess i proceeded to attack her, LOL.[/quote]

hahaha damn this had me laughin

7. The question here is, why is she in the kitchen and not making you a sandwich?