Marijuana Inc.....??!!! on tv right now

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by dc123, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Right now on the tv station CNBC they have a show on called Marijuana Inc: America's Pot Industry if anyone is interested.

2. what channel i have directtv.

3. Wish I knew this when it started. Thanks though.

4. Yeah sorry I just saw it but...I'm not sure what channel it would be. All i know is that the station is CNBC

5. i think ive seen this 2x before... If they show some dude who owns some shops whose in a wheel chair i def saw it

i loved seeing some of those massive jane plants that they had growing in northern Cali... i saw a like a 9ft purple plant, i almost came myself

6. Geez man you could've given us at least a couple hour's warning.

7. I ALSO checked and it comes on again 8pm eastern time on Sunday night on the same network.....CNBC. Just throwing that out there!

8. I've seen it. Total waste of time. I think it's just more government propaganda...about half of the "documentary" is footage of a guy whose job it is to fly around in a helicopter and find grow ops and destroy them. He talks about the growers so pejoratively, and at the end when they ask him if he thinks they're winning the war on drugs he gets really stone-faced and says something along the lines of "No. I don't think we're winning. With the amount and scale of the grow ops we're seeing nowadays, we don't really have much hope." :hello:

9. I found it pretty interesting

10. You can find it on google video if you missed it, thats how i watched it a few weeks ago :]

11. Stoners are always late.:laughing: