Marijuana In China

Discussion in 'General' started by Mojo Hand, May 22, 2010.

1. Well, I'm back.
    In Mainland China I had no experiences with dealers whatsoever (I spent a fair amount of time outside at night too, but I was not close to any bar districts or anything). My experience was similar walking the main streets of Hong Kong, however, in Lan Kwai Fong (the bar district) there were quite a few middle eastern gentlemen that would stand in front of restaurants with menus and ask you if you wanted hash. I talked with one of them and he reffered me to a friend who reffered me to another friend who sold me some hash. It wasn't very high quality, but not a bad way to end my ten days of abstinence. For about two thirds of a gram (eyeballing it), I paid what would be about twenty american dollars. Probably a rip off, but a nice experience.

2. awesome.

definitely going to china.

the webehigh list is just composed of people who was able to score some bud in a new location or people who live in the area.

so mojo, you were their for a month?
    how was it? everything, the whole experience.

3. So cool. We didn't really shoot for the touristy aspect, so most of the time we would just hang out in the cities and play cards and ping pong with local kids and go fishing and stuff like that. The nightlife in my case was hampered by my friend's mom, but we were able to work around it. The beer was good, the cigarettes were cheap, I think I'm moving out there after college to teach.

4. Took the words right out of my mouth. If you try and find weed in China your dumb ass deserves whatever it gets.

And Mojo you're really lucky, if you'd gotten caught with that shit...yikes.

5. Chinese Cop trying to catch us! ^

:smoke:

6. Do you know what an OP is?

If so why would you post a gif insulting the originator of this two year old thread?

Do you realize that the forum guidelines forbids that type of post? :rolleyes: :smoke:

7. chinese prison scenario

chinese guy" me gonna rape you"

non chinese guy" is it in yet?"

8. Not at all, just wondering if you want to be banned or not. :wave: :smoke:

9. #69 fox mccloud, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2012
    I would love to smoke in china

10. hey guys

ive got my new batch going and in beijing and for people who are interested in other city i also ship via mail. i'm not posting to get criticism from other people on this website just trying to give a source to people who are looking for real smoke in china. if you're not in china - you don't how it is. I only sell by half oz or oz - 100 rmb a gram. let me know if you're interested.

11. since i'm not some scientist that knows whats inside this brown stuff that's all over beijing and china - they say it's "hashish" but i don't believe it. i smoked in my early days being in china but thank god that i can get my hands on some real green now - just to the guys still smoking that brown.. becareful i've heard so many things and even had a smoke with a xinjiang dudes and were telling me how they cut it up with chemicals.. just becareful guys.

12. [quote name='nimabi']since i'm not some scientist that knows whats inside this brown stuff that's all over beijing and china - they say it's "hashish" but i don't believe it. i smoked in my early days being in china but thank god that i can get my hands on some real green now - just to the guys still smoking that brown.. becareful i've heard so many things and even had a smoke with a xinjiang dudes and were telling me how they cut it up with chemicals.. just

Don t trust this guy (email thechinadoc@gmail.com) don t ever ever make the mistake I ve made, he will take your money without giving anything back, but what is worst is that he will keep making up disgusting excuses involving sick daughter and god know what else to justifing the delay of the shipment of the goods that however will never be sent. He kept feeding my hope for a whole week while he could have just told me immediately after taking my money that his was just a scam, probably taking time to take advantage of other naive and desperate people who are trying to find something decent to burn in this strict country. Don t believe his words although the guy for sure.knows what he his talking about, don't believe his photoshopped pictures and don trust either what you will see on skype. He seems to give you a lot of warranties but in the end he ain t going to send you a shit.He will take your money and.don't send you a shit. Trust my words you have been warned, I ve no interest in reporting the guy I just want avoid him to scam other people. His e mail address is ( thechinadoc@gmail.com) so although he might change his user name you guys remember this address and in general avoid this kind of indirect trades. No matter how hard the monkey will be.scratching your back, be patient and wait till you make some friends here that will really help you out. Bless to you all except to Nimabi, might your scrotch have the worst cancer ever, growing till it explodes.

13. [quote name='"oneblownaZn"']Yeah OP ever seen locked up abroad!? Haha just playin.[/quote]

More like killed abroad lol

14. seriously, man idk i would guess the jails in China would just suck. but then again there are prolly worse out there.